Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those of you who were incontinent first, and then became diaper lovers...

Default For those of you who were incontinent first, and then became diaper lovers...

Did you become DL just so you could make the best of your situation , or did you become DL because you found (to your surprise) that you genuinely enjoy diapers?

I suppose that i am in the process of becoming a DL, and yes to make peace with my situation.... I've spent my life trying to be dry...

At first I tried to look on the bright side of having to wear diapers as there are a few advantages, but I wouldn't say I was a diaper lover at that point. Then, and much to my surprise, the more I wore the more I found that I was really starting to actually enjoy wearing and actually starting to love them.

I started wearing due to an OAB now I wear 24/7 and have come to terms with wearing diapers, I now have storage for my diapers, creams and wipes. Since I have to wear I now enjoy putting on a fresh diaper (never thought I would say that) since I can't beat the bladder issue might as well enjoy some of the benifits of being diapered 24/7

I am incontinent and dependant on nappies and have come to really enjoy being this way. I guess I am DL now.

As I have been reading more and more of the posts from the AB's and DL's on this site, I can see that they see this as play and fun. I have read of a few that find once they try 24/7 for a few days that it looses its pleasure. I suppose that is what is at the heart of being an IC. We are not doing this out of choice. Once that choice is taken away, it is of course more of a chore and a curse to not have control. I hope to someday find peace with having to struggle with not being in control.

Being a diaper lover is not a choice either. For most of us this desire to wear diapers started at a very young age, before we could put words on it. I know in my case I was very troubled with this desire but I could not get rid of it. Very few diaper lovers decided one day to start loving diapers, the very deep need for diapers was present for a long time.

I tried very hard to forget about this need for diapers until I was 20 when I sarted to wear again but it was present all that time.

So, tired of fighting this very real need, I went back to diapers and have been wearing for 42 years and now I have been 24/7 for almost 4 years and the need is as strong as ever and I know it will never go away. I suppose you could call this a form of psychological incontinence but it is very real and genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwetter View Post
    Being a diaper lover is not a choice either. For most of us this desire to wear diapers started at a very young age, before we could put words on it. I know in my case I was very troubled with this desire but I could not get rid of it. Very few diaper lovers decided one day to start loving diapers, the very deep need for diapers was present for a long time.

I tried very hard to forget about this need for diapers until I was 20 when I sarted to wear again but it was present all that time.

So, tired of fighting this very real need, I went back to diapers and have been wearing for 42 years and now I have been 24/7 for almost 4 years and the need is as strong as ever and I know it will never go away. I suppose you could call this a form of psychological incontinence but it is very real and genuine.
    I believe your right on with this post.

Sure, the desire to wear diapers is not a choice. But the actual wearing of them is.

In my case the two went hand in hand from an very early age as I have always struggled with continence. And, I don't remember a period when I did not want to wear diapers. I honestly don't know how I would live without them since my urge incontinence became severe almost 12 years ago. Before that I struggled with diapers, now it's much less of a struggle mentally and physically. I would also say its a love/hate relationship. There are times when I wish I did not have to wear, but my nervous system is so messed up, I don't really have a choice.