Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey ho!
Just wondering if anybody has ever purchased from snaps4u.com?

I ordered a onesie about 7 weeks ago (2 week turn around time according to the website) and have yet to receive anything...

After the first 4 weeks I requested an update and they apologised for the delay and said it was nearly ready.. But now its been 7 weeks in total and I've sent an additional 3 e-mails which all have had no response...

I Just went to check the website now and it's closed down... So I think it's safe to assume I'm not getting my onesie or a refund, which is frustrating 'cause with UK shipping it totalled $72.95! :wall bash:

Ready to just to accept the loss unless anybody has another suggestion? :)

PeterRabbit said:
Hey ho!
Just wondering if anybody has ever purchased from snaps4u.com?

I ordered a onesie about 7 weeks ago (2 week turn around time according to the website) and have yet to receive anything...

After the first 4 weeks I requested an update and they apologised for the delay and said it was nearly ready.. But now its been 7 weeks in total and I've sent an additional 3 e-mails which all have had no response...

I Just went to check the website now and it's closed down... So I think it's safe to assume I'm not getting my onesie or a refund, which is frustrating 'cause with UK shipping it totalled $72.95! :wall bash:

Ready to just to accept the loss unless anybody has another suggestion? :)

Did you pay with a credit card? If so, you might be able to open a dispute with the credit card company, since you didn't get the merchandise. I'm not sure how the process works in the UK, though.

I have the same issue. I contacted the owner and they emailed back that they are having medical issues. They promised shipment by the end of November. Obviously, unless they ship today, that is not going to happen.

I just emailed them and told them that they need to refund the payments on any orders that they can not fill. I will let people know their response, if any. I gave them until close of business today to respond. I paid with PayPal and I will contact them later this week if I do not get satisfaction from the company.

howiebabe said:
I have the same issue. I contacted the owner and they emailed back that they are having medical issues. They promised shipment by the end of November. Obviously, unless they ship today, that is not going to happen.

I just emailed them and told them that they need to refund the payments on any orders that they can not fill. I will let people know their response, if any. I gave them until close of business today to respond. I paid with PayPal and I will contact them later this week if I do not get satisfaction from the company.

Ah, so it's not just me then..
I did explain that I don't mind the delay (taking into consideration family medical problems) and that I just wanted an update and confirmation that the order will eventually be shipped... but after a further 3 emails there was no response, and now the website is shut which has made me even more suspicious.. I'll have to open a dispute with my bank if it isn't solved soon..

Thanks for responding and I'll also keep you updated.

I've done business with snaps4u already, I would say give them a chance to make things right. But the truth is you never know...

This is the first I've heard of this. I've dealt with them twice and have both times were very positive experiences. Great prices, quality and customer service. And quick. I'd give them a chance to make it right. They helped me make my dream outfit a realty.

BabyMitchy said:
I've done business with snaps4u already, I would say give them a chance to make things right. But the truth is you never know...

gnd567 said:
This is the first I've heard of this. I've dealt with them twice and have both times were very positive experiences. Great prices, quality and customer service. And quick. I'd give them a chance to make it right. They helped me make my dream outfit a realty.

Thats what I want to do... but how else do I give them a chance to make things right if they won't respond to my emails? Seems like I've already give them a chance by waiting almost 2 months and attempting numerous times to contact them..

I just started the dispute process with PayPal. If I don't hear from them in a week, I will file a claim with PayPal. I really hope that we can resolve this and that I can receive my order. I have had multiple outfits done by them (they even took my drawing and made it an applique on the bib of the outfits). Given that, I still need to get my order or my money back. I will update here if I hear anything from them, though at this point I am not optimistic.

Made a claim with PayPal and after they did not respond to PayPal or me, I just receive a credit for the entire purchase. I believe that they had medical issues and are out of business for now.

I would contact the credit card or equivalent and see what their process is for getting your money back when items are not received. I wish anyone with this problem good luck, but my experience indicates that being made whole is possible.

Saw this on tumblr, thought it might answer some questions posted here. Not in anyway affiliated or know them. Just trying to help people here out.

oncerning Snaps4u…
First of all, we would like to thank you as a community for making us feel welcome and wanted. You have no idea how much it has meant to us, and we are glad that we were able, for a time, to fill a need. We take a lot of pride in quality, value, and customer satisfaction. All of us here, Danny, Mommy Missi, and Betty, thank you for some great times. It has been the culmination of a lot of know-how, determination, and love for the community at large.
Unfortunately, bad times have hit us hard. Our head seamstress, Betty, has become very ill, and the prognosis is not good at all. We found out a couple months ago that she has inoperable, uncurable cancer. She has, at best, a couple weeks, and is now in hospice care here in Houston. We are spending as much time as we can with her, so all production has ceased. As you can probably imagine, our hearts are not really in this right now. We don’t know when, or even if, we will return to doing this sort of business, as Betty was not only the head seamstress, but a lot of the driving force behind the business. She loved happy littles. She loved to make great outfits for all of you. The best thing that you can do for her is pray. We have no doubt where she will be on the other side.
As a result of all of this, we have also lost our house. All of our equipment has either had to be sold, or put into storage. We are in the process of reinventing ourselves, and we can’t honestly say that we may ever go back to the business. We might, but we have a lot of healing to do first.
Snaps4u was the work of only 3 people; Danny, Missi, and Betty. Danny and Missi are a lifestyle, married couple; Danny is a little, 3 years old, and Mommy Missi, his loving Mommy. Betty is Danny’s actual mother, very much loved and extremely talented. She has always been very supportive of their choice of lifestyle, and loved them very much. Some of you actually got to meet her at CAPCon. Unfortunately, she has declined since she returned from that.
We are ok. We will be ok. As far as those of you that have orders placed and unfulfilled, it will take us a while, but we have records of everything, and your money will be refunded. We are beyond strapped for cash, and at this point, really have no assets to sell to get the needed cash. More than likely, we will have to take regular day jobs, and pay back what we can, when we can.
Please accept our apologies to all of you. We will make it right. No fraud or bad intentions were ever intended. The only thing that went wrong was that we didn’t have a lot of time to prepare for this. It has happened so fast, and if you think the demands of the business aren’t enough, consider for a moment the fact that we have not only lost our business, our home, and almost everything that is dear to us, we are also losing Danny’s mother, and we are having a very tough time.
Our apologies to the community and our loyal customers.
Much Love,
Danny and Mommy Missi, formerly Snaps4u

Hi. I got stuff of them before (through e bay) and had no problems at all, and great quality as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back