Cyber Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Cyber Monday is tomorrow! Anybody heard of any sales??

Jo-Ann Fabrics has some good deals on fleece. I've been thinking about picking some up to make some of those fleece tie blankets in some sort of kid pattern just for fun. It's less than 3 bucks a yard for some of their prints, meaning the fleece for one blanket is only about 15 bucks shipped.

I haven't seen anything on any of the usual ABDL sites, though I haven't done much searching either.

Aww so cute will have something according to their email.

I'm crossing my fingers for dependeco AIO, hopefully they will announce something

This is one time a year where I usually buy a whole case and I had saved up for weeks to buy a case of Bambino Bellismos and was gutted today when I found out they're out of stock :( So now I probably won't be buying any diapers tomorrow. Really was looking forward to it too.

gnd567 said:
This is one time a year where I usually buy a whole case and I had saved up for weeks to buy a case of Bambino Bellismos and was gutted today when I found out they're out of stock :( So now I probably won't be buying any diapers tomorrow. Really was looking forward to it too.
ABU Space Diapers are very similar to the Belissimo diapers, they are actually thicker, wider, and have a better capacity. I guarantee that they will be the perfect replacement.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
ABU Space Diapers are very similar to the Belissimo diapers, they are actually thicker, wider, and have a better capacity. I guarantee that they will be the perfect replacement.

Hmm. I just might have to try them. How much of a price difference?

Total Home Care Supplies has a 10% discount if you enter the promocode CYBERMONDAY. Although when I ordered from them shipping wasn't too discreet. there was a sticker on the side that said that this "box" had been reused. There was another sticker that said what was in the box before it was reused, and it happened to be Tranquility ATN's.

gnd567 said:

DC Amore Kittens (from diaperconn.com) and space diapers (from abuniverse.com) are probably your best alternatives. Don't miss out on a thickly padded christmas break!

Aww So Cute is running a 50% sale up until 11:59 tonight. Enter CYBERBABY50 at checkout.

Barnboy said:
Aww So Cute is running a 50% sale up until 11:59 tonight. Enter CYBERBABY50 at checkout.
That's a great deal! I don't believe I have tried theirs yet. I think it's the shipping that keeps getting me.

The $11.95 shipping on the first pack is rough, but it was more than covered when taking the 50% off. My order came to $25.44 total for the one (ten) pack. I believe if I had ordered more, shipping would have been about $4 for each additional pack. Being my first time trying these, I did not want to go too crazy. But this allows me to try something different and not take a huge hit if it doesn't work out well. International shipping would have been a deal breaker if I had to incur that.

gnd567 said:
Hmm. I just might have to try them. How much of a price difference?
The prices are very similar to Bambino when buying by the case.

I just don't have much care for diapers that don't have front/rear elastic anymore. It's just not as comfortable. It's either too tight or too loose. Only diapers of that type I'd buy anymore are XP's A+ large's - half the cost and about the same capacity, tons softer. (all white)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back