Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday!

Default Cyber Monday!

Cyber Monday is tomorrow! Anybody heard of any sales??

Jo-Ann Fabrics has some good deals on fleece. I've been thinking about picking some up to make some of those fleece tie blankets in some sort of kid pattern just for fun. It's less than 3 bucks a yard for some of their prints, meaning the fleece for one blanket is only about 15 bucks shipped.

I haven't seen anything on any of the usual ABDL sites, though I haven't done much searching either.

Aww so cute will have something according to their email.

I'm crossing my fingers for dependeco AIO, hopefully they will announce something

This is one time a year where I usually buy a whole case and I had saved up for weeks to buy a case of Bambino Bellismos and was gutted today when I found out they're out of stock So now I probably won't be buying any diapers tomorrow. Really was looking forward to it too.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    This is one time a year where I usually buy a whole case and I had saved up for weeks to buy a case of Bambino Bellismos and was gutted today when I found out they're out of stock So now I probably won't be buying any diapers tomorrow. Really was looking forward to it too.
    ABU Space Diapers are very similar to the Belissimo diapers, they are actually thicker, wider, and have a better capacity. I guarantee that they will be the perfect replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    ABU Space Diapers are very similar to the Belissimo diapers, they are actually thicker, wider, and have a better capacity. I guarantee that they will be the perfect replacement.
    Hmm. I just might have to try them. How much of a price difference?

Total Home Care Supplies has a 10% discount if you enter the promocode CYBERMONDAY. Although when I ordered from them shipping wasn't too discreet. there was a sticker on the side that said that this "box" had been reused. There was another sticker that said what was in the box before it was reused, and it happened to be Tranquility ATN's.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    DC Amore Kittens (from diaperconn.com) and space diapers (from abuniverse.com) are probably your best alternatives. Don't miss out on a thickly padded christmas break!

Aww So Cute is running a 50% sale up until 11:59 tonight. Enter CYBERBABY50 at checkout.