Thread: what is the best way to meet furries

Default what is the best way to meet furries

OK. this is a little daft of me.. but

many many years ago i read a book, Which i think a lot of you furries would love, it was called "Spellsinger" by alan dean foster.. It is a fantasy book about a world that is inhabited by animal/humans.

whilst reading the book, i began to realise that i really like the idea of a tiger/human, and wondered what would be the best way to find/meet/date a furry with this porsona, is their websites or something.

cheer
    BabyLea

Quote Originally Posted by babylea View Post
    OK. this is a little daft of me.. but

many many years ago i read a book, Which i think a lot of you furries would love, it was called "Spellsinger" by alan dean foster.. It is a fantasy book about a world that is inhabited by animal/humans.

whilst reading the book, i began to realise that i really like the idea of a tiger/human, and wondered what would be the best way to find/meet/date a furry with this porsona, is their websites or something.

cheer
    BabyLea

Try joining Fur Affinity. That's the biggest / most popular furry website. From there, you can do some searches and find some pages / groups for furry groups in your area. A lot of the bigger groups will have monthly meet-ups. You can also find furry groups on Facebook. Try searching for ones in your area.