Thread: Interesting site

Default Interesting site

Hi from UK. My first post on adisc. I had no clue that so many people is wearing adult diapers. I occasionally wear them during travel,skiing and during visit to some places where toilet is hardly available for next 6-7 hours.

Hello wearforsafety and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please take a moment an tell us more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi everobody,

About me nothing special.Hard working individual with a taste for travel, skiing,swimming,hiking and puzzles. What I see on this site is that people are here normal and very supportive. I am not really in AB/DL but I find group with this kind of interest completely OK, harmless to others and persons who try to fulfil they dreams and fantasies.

I had my first adult diapers 15 years ago during illness and 10 years ago when I bought my first diapers for non medical use. I found them very useful for: travel ( airports and planes, long bus and car highway ride) skiing and ice-skating ( toilets are dreadfully cold and in high demand), commuting in fully packed trains with no toilets ( i would like to see that genius who decided that toilet is not important on train) and cinema&concerts.

Quote Originally Posted by wearforsafety View Post
    Hi everobody,

About me nothing special.Hard working individual with a taste for travel, skiing,swimming,hiking and puzzles. What I see on this site is that people are here normal and very supportive. I am not really in AB/DL but I find group with this kind of interest completely OK, harmless to others and persons who try to fulfil they dreams and fantasies.

I had my first adult diapers 15 years ago during illness and 10 years ago when I bought my first diapers for non medical use. I found them very useful for: travel ( airports and planes, long bus and car highway ride) skiing and ice-skating ( toilets are dreadfully cold and in high demand), commuting in fully packed trains with no toilets ( i would like to see that genius who decided that toilet is not important on train) and cinema&concerts.
    The evil doctor his plan is to get rid of the toilet's so every one has to use diapers phase 1 trains and cinema's and concerts.
    Welcome to ADISC .
    You would fit into Japan they use diapers like you do .