• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBabyJ

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Greetings. I am a long-time lurker who finally decided to create an account and start posting. I have enjoyed wearing diapers for over 19 years now. Well, I've been interested in them a lot longer than that, but didn't have the courage to try them until the above mentioned length of time. ConfiDry 24/7 are my current favorite by the way. The thicker, the better in my opinion. Some of my favorite things to do include getting in the pool or shower with a diaper on. I love feeling them swell up and seeing how big they can get. I also enjoy regression. Very good for stress relief.

Anyway, I work as a remote service desk technician. So, I get to work from home. I'm sure you know where this is going. Lol. I am normally very shy until I get to know you. Then, I can talk your ear off. Especially when the conversation involves technology, music, movies, or video games. I am also visually impaired. (Considered legally blind) So, I don't get out much.

I love reading all of the different posts on here. Like I said, been lurking for a while. I hope to give and get quite a bit of info here. I also hope to make some new friends here as well. The main reason I decided to join now is that I recently was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. After 2 months and 2 surgeries, the tumor is gone. I still have to have 6 months of chemotherapy. That brings me to the reason I wanted to join.

I joined for several reasons. To give and get support. To read and share stories. To be a part of a larger community. My first question involves wearing diapers while on chemo. Any suggestions and/or info would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this very long intro. And thank you in advance for the help.

Hello BigBabyJ and welcome to the group.

Very informative intro.

Egor

Hello and welcome as well. I'm sorry you have colon cancer, but I'm glad they could remove the tumor. I had a colonoscopy several months ago and was relieved that everything was clear. I hope things go well with the chemo. I don't know much about wearing diapers while undergoing chemo. You may not feel like wearing, but who knows.

I'm a professional musician, so...what kind of music do you like? I'm classically trained, so I like serious music, but I've also played in a very good rock band for 15 years.

egor said:
Hello BigBabyJ and welcome to the group.

Very informative intro.

Egor

Thank you.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome as well. I'm sorry you have colon cancer, but I'm glad they could remove the tumor. I had a colonoscopy several months ago and was relieved that everything was clear. I hope things go well with the chemo. I don't know much about wearing diapers while undergoing chemo. You may not feel like wearing, but who knows.

I'm a professional musician, so...what kind of music do you like? I'm classically trained, so I like serious music, but I've also played in a very good rock band for 15 years.

Hello Dogboy.

I'm glad to hear yours was clear. I actually feel ok so far. Only had one round though. 11 more to go. They told me that one of the most important things to do while on chemo is to drink as much water as possible to flush the meds out. That was part of my reason for asking. As far as music, I used to be a DJ. So, I like just about everything. Had to get out of it though. Wasn't making enough to cover the payments on the equivalent. Thank you for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back