The new DC Idyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
All details have been emailed :biggrin:

Jeremyi, thanks for the new design.

I really like them as an occasional wear. Not much into the blue color (I just like pink better), but I can't wait to see my boyfriend in these. They fit well, being a transgirl, seem more absorbent for nightwear than the amor style, needing only one booster instead of two. I personally can't wait for the 'Lovers Case' you were talking about. They will be an occasional gift in my household for the two of us.

Azie said:
I personally can't wait for the 'Lovers Case' you were talking about. They will be an occasional gift in my household for the two of us.

"Lovers case"? Like a his-n-hers 50/50 case of kittens and idyls? sounds fun!

I was really looking forward to trying some Idyls this weekend while my family was out of town but Jeremy stopped replying to my messages so I wasn't able to get any. Oh well, maybe I'll order some in the future!

I would like to try a couple samples, but the price of shipping would be a bit prohibitive.

Give him time It took a couple of days for him to reply after I ordered 30 cases od the DC IDYL Diapers he is vary busy with lots of orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeremyi I would like to thank you again, I just got the first 20 cases of the DC IDLY Diapers, I thank these are awesome and the electric blue is real cool looking.
I love the way they shine back when there is light on them, I thank for marketing you could call them disco diapers.
The plastic in these has more of a squeaky sound when you rub you fingers over the cover of the diaper, And is just as soft as the DC Amor diapers, But it seems a little smoother,
Same good fit as I was hoping for and these are every thing you said they would be I am glad I ordered 30 cases and am real happy with the DC Amor and DC IDLY.
I Don't regret my investment since buying 72 cases this year of both those brands from you, And I just want to tell every one that you really came through for us DL's
And those who are incontinent,
I hope your business thrives.

Azie said:
Jeremyi, thanks for the new design.

I really like them as an occasional wear. Not much into the blue color (I just like pink better), but I can't wait to see my boyfriend in these. They fit well, being a transgirl, seem more absorbent for nightwear than the amor style, needing only one booster instead of two. I personally can't wait for the 'Lovers Case' you were talking about. They will be an occasional gift in my household for the two of us.

Thanks! It's definitely coming soon! I think I might call it the "Hand-in-Hand" case.

bambinod said:
"Lovers case"? Like a his-n-hers 50/50 case of kittens and idyls? sounds fun!

Yep! You are correct! :biggrin:

james789 said:
I was really looking forward to trying some Idyls this weekend while my family was out of town but Jeremy stopped replying to my messages so I wasn't able to get any. Oh well, maybe I'll order some in the future!

So sorry - haven't been on Adisc as much due to high volume of orders. Sent you a message with a possible solution :biggrin:

DKDL said:
Give him time It took a couple of days for him to reply after I ordered 30 cases od the DC IDYL Diapers he is vary busy with lots of orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeremyi I would like to thank you again, I just got the first 20 cases of the DC IDLY Diapers, I thank these are awesome and the electric blue is real cool looking.
I love the way they shine back when there is light on them, I thank for marketing you could call them disco diapers.
The plastic in these has more of a squeaky sound when you rub you fingers over the cover of the diaper, And is just as soft as the DC Amor diapers, But it seems a little smoother,
Same good fit as I was hoping for and these are every thing you said they would be I am glad I ordered 30 cases and am real happy with the DC Amor and DC IDLY.
I Don't regret my investment since buying 72 cases this year of both those brands from you, And I just want to tell every one that you really came through for us DL's
And those who are incontinent,
I hope your business thrives.

So glad to hear you like them! Certainly looking forward to what's in the future :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back