Status
Not open for further replies.

babylea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi fellow babies.

I just wondered.. i love when im cuddling or even going to sleep, having mammy or daddy rythmically pat my padded bottom, i dont know if its the sound of the vibration, that is so soothing,,

I used to do this to my nephew when trying to get him to sleep, in my arms, i would pat his bottom..

Does anyone else do this, or like this..

when i stayed at my daddies, i used to sleep in his big bed, cuddling on a night, he would pat my bottom, till i was asleep.. It helped me sleep faster, then he would go to sleep..

just thought i would ask

Cheers
BabyLea

I've always loved the thought of that. It's a really nostalgic feeling for me personally. My Dad told me he used to pat me on the butt and then immediately stopped once I was out of diapers. I guess it kind of goes hand in hand with the whole toddler/diaper experience for me.

Sounds really soothing! I would enjoy that! "blush"

*blush*....yes I'm a huge supporter of butt patting :3

I've never really taken the time to think about this... I sometimes pat my own butt, not often though. To have somebody else do it while getting me to sleep, might actually be really nice.

It makes me feel so protected and snug when I'm little. And it's also sort of turn-on outside of that. :blushie:

So I'm also a big supported of it!

I bet it would be nice! I've never had it done to me, sounds nice.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I bet it would be nice! I've never had it done to me, sounds nice.

I'll Pat your bum! "Purr"

I've fancied the idea.

Nice to give and receive, provided everyone is into it.

A very rare treat for me. A great memory I miss.

I wonder how it works. Vibrations running up the spine stimulating the brainstem? Or does rhythmic touch work anywhere else on the body?

It's one of my favorite things. I think it's a quick and easy way to tune back into a physical sensation from the very first tactile memories.

As someone who's experienced butt pats, I am here to tell you its the absolute best. <3

I've had my padded butt patted a couple times, and I loved it. I'm a big supporter of patting padded butts (consensually obviously). :smile1:

I love butt patting, It is very soothing specially while cuddling and padded :eek:

Tyger said:
I've never really taken the time to think about this... I sometimes pat my own butt, not often though. To have somebody else do it while getting me to sleep, might actually be really nice.

ive actually dont this myself, but for some reason its just not the same..

cheers
Babylea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back