Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bum Patting

Default Bum Patting

Hi fellow babies.

I just wondered.. i love when im cuddling or even going to sleep, having mammy or daddy rythmically pat my padded bottom, i dont know if its the sound of the vibration, that is so soothing,,

I used to do this to my nephew when trying to get him to sleep, in my arms, i would pat his bottom..

Does anyone else do this, or like this..

when i stayed at my daddies, i used to sleep in his big bed, cuddling on a night, he would pat my bottom, till i was asleep.. It helped me sleep faster, then he would go to sleep..

just thought i would ask

I've always loved the thought of that. It's a really nostalgic feeling for me personally. My Dad told me he used to pat me on the butt and then immediately stopped once I was out of diapers. I guess it kind of goes hand in hand with the whole toddler/diaper experience for me.

Sounds really soothing! I would enjoy that! "blush"

*blush*....yes I'm a huge supporter of butt patting :3

I think diapered butt patting would be great. Mmm makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

I've never really taken the time to think about this... I sometimes pat my own butt, not often though. To have somebody else do it while getting me to sleep, might actually be really nice.

It makes me feel so protected and snug when I'm little. And it's also sort of turn-on outside of that.

So I'm also a big supported of it!

I bet it would be nice! I've never had it done to me, sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    I bet it would be nice! I've never had it done to me, sounds nice.
    I'll Pat your bum! "Purr"