What are your favorite movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda retro-minded when it comes to movies, but I think there are still some neat films made including Krampus, which I want to see. But to answer your question, here are some neat films that are my all-time favorites:

The Land Before Time
An American Tail
The Black Balloon (about a young teenage boy with a girlfriend and a family struggling with an older autistic brother)
Heart of Dragon (a Hong Kong film about a guy wanting to sail the seven seas but raising a mentally retarded brother alone)
Pokemon 4Ever
The Great Mouse Detective
The Emperor's New Groove (totally funny Disney film)
The Tigger Movie
The Jackass series
The Kite Runner (honestly I think the book was better but felt the film was just as good)
Spirited Away (remembered seeing this in high school)
Piglet's Big Movie
Nightmare on Elm Street series
Friday the 13th series

Pretty much all animal based Disney movies ... especially those with cats. Also, The Emperors New Groove .. is the best. One of my favorites. Also Robin Hood .. another favorite.
Milo and Otis - I did learn many animals where injured and killed during it ... ruins my child hood to know that >.>
Home alone 1 & 2 - I have literally wet myself in laughter watching those movies as a kid. Don't know about now, not likely.
The Matrix - Loved the concept, and the action was pretty sweet.
Robin Hood: Men in Tights - Super funny .. can't get enough of it.
Space Balls - Just as good as Men in Tights.
Ice Age - Favorite CG movie, maybe along with How to Train Your Dragon.
Iron Man - Sorry but Tony Stark is freaking hot and I love the character.
Sherlock Holms - Yes ... the actor is still hot even here, and another wonderful character.
Men in Black - Will Smith .. he is super hot too. XD
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Because it's just a flesh wound and killer rabbits is freaking hilarious.
The Hobbit - I might be one of the few who like these movies better than Lord of the rings which I thought was rather boring.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The movie is a comedy and believe it was before the show. It was a fun movie.
Alvin and the Chipmunks - They are too cute not to like.
Hocus Pocus - Good movie till the cat got ran over and blew back up like a balloon.
The Dark Knight Rises - Bane ... that's the only reason.
Wild Wild West - Again ... it has Will Smith.

That is all I can think of at the moment.

I like Lion King :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back