Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaving an exposed diaper in a public restroom trash can?

Default Leaving an exposed diaper in a public restroom trash can?

I've changed in public restrooms several times, mostly for the thrill. Even though it turns me on a bit if someone goes in the restroom after me and most likely will see the diaper in the trashcan, i kind of feel a bit bad about it sometimes since they probably really dont want to see it (especially if you can see it's wet). Last time i actually put some paper over it so the next person wouldnt see it. Do you think it's ok to leave it exposed? It would also be easier if i didnt have to bring a plastic bag every time.

As long as you put it in the trash can you did all that is required of you. If it contained fecal matter, has a severe smell, and you are not actually incontinent that is the only time I would question the act.

It's always nicer to put it in a plastic bag, if it's on top of a over flowing can its not going to be nice for the person who has to empty the can.

I used to just put paper towels over it, but now I put it in a plastic bag as I feel it's more courteous.

Why do people look in the trash when they throw stuff away unless they accidentally dropped something in there.

I don't see it as a problem unless it's sitting on the top of the trash can because it's full.

I don't quite understand this myself. If you have something to carry a fresh nappy in, why not carry a plastic bag as well?

I work as a house keeper. I deal with trash every day. Seeing a diaper in the trash is not a big deal. What I don't like, is when people throw away cheap garments like the Depend Silhouette or Real-Fit products. Those tend to be poorly made, and may leak. They are a sanitary issue, in my opinion. However, a well-wrapped adult diaper like the Rearz Inspire, Dry 24/7, Bambinos, or other items are not a problem at all, because I know they are CONTAINED. I see the wearer of those products as being far more courteous than someone who uses Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I work as a house keeper. I deal with trash every day. Seeing a diaper in the trash is not a big deal. What I don't like, is when people throw away cheap garments like the Depend Silhouette or Real-Fit products. Those tend to be poorly made, and may leak. They are a sanitary issue, in my opinion. However, a well-wrapped adult diaper like the Rearz Inspire, Dry 24/7, Bambinos, or other items are not a problem at all, because I know they are CONTAINED. I see the wearer of those products as being far more courteous than someone who uses Depends.
    Yeah the pull on style diapers just have no way to wrap them up and keep them wrapped. I've bagged diapers and other time have just rolled them up and trashed them

I think its fine, most of the time. But it's also a matter of intent. If you want people to see the diaper, or leave it exposed hoping someone will see it, then it's not OK. Making unwilling victims a participant in your fetish is a form of sexual assault. Since it's the intent that can make the situation wrong, only you know if what you are doing is wrong or not.

As for me, I know there was a point in my life where seeing someone elses' used and discarded adult diaper would have been disgusting, so I stick mine in a shopping bag tied closed if I'm not at home. Its just my way of showing basic levels of courtesy respect for the strangers who come after me.

Wet diapers I just toss in the trash. People who go digging through bathroom trash cans deserve what they get. There's likely baby diapers or worse stuff in there.