Thread: Hi everyone.

Default Hi everyone.

Hi there. I'm Bob, and... Well, I'm Bob. I've never been much for introductions, but if I must, I must. Obviously I like diapers, or I wouldn't be here. I don't wear them myself, I don't get the appeal of messing them (though wetting suits me just fine), and I'm not into fur.

I think that about covers it.

Welcome to you. I started out finding the idea of using them repugnant... I only wanted to wear them... I still don't mess them... Enough about me already... I am sure you have more to say about yourself... If you have any questions, go right ahead... Be sure not to ignore the Administrative Functions forum, it is chock full of usefully goodness...

welcome to the forums, Bob.
    hope you enjoy it here - there's a heck of a lot more we chat about on the forums than just the diaper side of things - we talk about anything and everything - and we're quite open-minded about it all, so don't hesitate to share your opinions or random thoughts ^^,

Well, I've been lurking around here for quite some time, so I'm somewhat familiar with the site. I think I made... Hm... Maybe two posts in the months before the site crashed.

Hey Bob! Hope you like it 'round these parts. Don't lurk, it's not as much fun as posting!

Welcome back to the site Bob! I hope to see you around.