Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Looking for people who like older games anybody out there that does also

I still play my NES/SNES games.

I seldom play with my N64 because of the Xbox One, Work, School, Caregiver all full time =s

I still play my n64 sometimes. Mario party, mario cart, golden eye, donkey kong.

I still play my Sega Genesis. I have a few of the PC ports as well.

There are quite a few people out there that still like older games. I just got a SNES and Super Mario World, Zelda: A Link To The Past, and Final Fantasy VI again after playing them when I was a kid. Sometimes it feels like older games had a certain magical feel to them that a lot of newer games just don't have.

I like the old rare games, Banjo kazooie, Banjo Tooie, conkers bad fureday, etc
I also enjoy rayman 2 for the N64 or the PS2

I still play my classic games, from colecovision to atari, from NES to Sega Genesis, i play any of the classics i grew up with!

I mainly play old games, I rarely play newer games and I refuse to play any modern day shooter games. If I want a good shooter game I'll play one of the old classics that started the genre.

I play both old and new Elite game.

tonitrui said:
Looking for people who like older games anybody out there that does also

Never had a game consoles, but I played a lot of the early PC games, dating all the way back to Mountains of Mars, the Duke Nukem's, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Duke 3D, all levels, all versions. Used to have to rig the machines (IRQ's, expanded & extended memory, etc.) for optimum play. Some of it was online, but there were always hackers (cheaters) that basically ruined it by having God mode in standard play. That's when I gave it up. No sense banging your head against a brick wall, like dying every twenty seconds. Not my kind of fun. I keep PC's in the garage from all eras (PC's, 286AT, 386/486/586, etc.), most with LAN network capabilities, in case I ever find a neighbor dumb enough to also keep previous versions of his computers, decades after they were made obsolete...

Also did just about all the flight sims out there, from early online RedBaron through MS Flight Sim X, and Lock-On Modern Air Combat, with friend flyers from around the world. That was far more adult, but there were hackers in the public versions that had the same basic hacking (cheating) prowess, giving themselves unlimited missiles & invulnerability. Not fun in those places, but with my friends, it was all about the skill of flying, which was great fun. Being an aviation enthusiast, and a former fighter jet mechanic, real aviation skills are what I strive for, not to lob an inordinate amount of missiles at other misfits.

Diapers didn't factor into much of that, but they were always in my head, and sometimes on my hips.

I like older games, yes. Some of which are my favorites to exist. In no particular order....

Sega Genesis
Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles

Super Nintendo
Super Mario Brothers, and Super Mario Bros. 3

N64
Super Mario 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Zelda: Ocarina of time
Mario Party, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 3
Super Smash Brothers
Yoshi's Story
Banjo-kazooie
Mario kart 64
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Star Fox 64
Pokemon Snap
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Buck Bumble

I am sure there is a load more I just didn't think of.

Old to me is PS1/2. I play both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back