Black Friday Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away from diapers, I scored on some V Moda M100 headphones from Amazon. Retails for $310, got it for $199.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Away from diapers, I scored on some V Moda M100 headphones from Amazon. Retails for $310, got it for $199.

That is sweet! Away from AB/DL. I scored nothing.. Maybe cyber monday will be good to me.

This code works just bought some more diapers!
alexchar1982 said:
i know diaper buys is having a sale with code BLKFRI on the 27th, 20 % off

yep, bought some diaps and plastic pants, cant wait for those to get here. if you want to do it, move fast.

I tried to buy some plastic pants online, but All Together Diapers has been out of sm. size high back Leakmaster plastic pants for some time. I should know because I bought the last pair a couple of weeks ago, through Amazon.

Our son got up with his wife at 4:30 this morning so they could take advantage of Black Friday sales at Bass Pro shop. They're big into fishing and camping.

dogboy said:
Our son got up with his wife at 4:30 this morning so they could take advantage of Black Friday sales at Bass Pro shop. They're big into fishing and camping.

I don't go out on Black Friday. To much stuff can go wrong. My dad is ex-police, he's told me stories about Black Friday, at this point, there is not a deal in the world that could make me go to the mall.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I don't go out on Black Friday. To much stuff can go wrong. My dad is ex-police, he's told me stories about Black Friday, at this point, there is not a deal in the world that could make me go to the mall.

I feel the same way. I would rather pay more money for the same item rather than deal with all those people. Your time and peace of mind is also worth something.

dogboy said:
I feel the same way. I would rather pay more money for the same item rather than deal with all those people. Your time and peace of mind is also worth something.

That is for sure! They need a like button on here, like Facebook has!

We weren't first morning people but still got to the mall in time for some deals. Only problem was trying to leave. We couldn't get a break in traffic and people were honking at us!

I just scored a paci using the Aww So Cute deal. I've been looking at them for a while and couldn't ignore the deal. $10 shipped, that's a no brainer!

Aww So Cute deal is still on. Glad I decided to hop on ADISC tonight. I ordered a binkie. 10 bucks shipped is a deal. I love my MAM converted binkie but MUCH prefer silicon over latex. Hope it gets here soon and is a good fit.

I just ordered a NUK6 paci for $10.84 with shipping from ebay seller mslorainex, I can't wait!

Last edited:
Thanks guys for posting these deals, I just ordered 2 cases of tykables, Volume seems the best way to capture savings

pampers4U said:
Thanks guys for posting these deals, I just ordered 2 cases of tykables, Volume seems the best way to capture savings

yeah, shipping costs are a killer otherwise. enjoy your tykes ;)

I really wish dependeco had black Friday or cyber Monday special prices. I've been wanting some but the shipping to France is incredibly high, like 35€ just one diaper..... (then you add 5$ for each additional items......)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back