• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi, I'm obviously new here so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm very new to the idea of Little's and ABDL but I guess I've been interested in being Little for a long time and didn't really know that I could :)

My interest probably stems in part at least from my actual childhood and a want to be innocent and carefree (at least at times when I can) I never got to be a child and was abused a bit but I won't get into details. I never got to celebrate my birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, anything! And I never really got too play with other kids (heck, I was slapped in the face when I was 5 for asking to go to Chuck E' Cheese because there was a BDay going on there)

I'm a shy person so, I normally don't talk or type too much. As a side note I chose the nickname "Kissy" because of my mom (she passed away September of 2011)
My name is Christine and sometimes mom would call me Chrisy, but she stumbled over her words once and called me Kissy instead! :giggles:

Anyway, If you have any questions for me I will try to answer as best as I can and I'm sorry for such a long intro and I hope my intro doesn't make anyone depressed or upset. have a good day everyone!

Oh, and I forgot to mention. In terms of my Little age, I would say I range from about 1 to 4 years old :)

Last edited:
HI Kissy, welcome to the site.

Most of us have pretty bad childhood memmories, you are not the only one, i used to get beaten and thrown into things on a regular basis, even if my brother or sister did something. Once i got beaten because i cried when my brother was getting smacked, called a bloody big baby whilst they did it. I used to get beaten every morning, as i was a bed wetter until around 8 years old. when my family (yes family) and friends, about 30 of them, in a bar, for a party, stripped me off in the middle of the dance floor, and put me in a nappy. Every one laughed at me, The following morning (after being diapered all night, and crying all night.) ps they even borrowed a push chair and sat me in it for the rest of the night. everyone stroked my face, stating what a good little baby boy i was, i was livid, and embarrassed to hell.. That i believe is where my AB side stems from.. The following morning, was the only morning in my 8 years of life, i never received a beating for wetting the bed. of course i did wet the bed, but the nappy contained it. so dry sheets.

you are not the only one :)

Again Welcome

BabyLea

babylea said:
HI Kissy, welcome to the site.

Most of us have pretty bad childhood memmories, you are not the only one, i used to get beaten and thrown into things on a regular basis, even if my brother or sister did something. Once i got beaten because i cried when my brother was getting smacked, called a bloody big baby whilst they did it. I used to get beaten every morning, as i was a bed wetter until around 8 years old. when my family (yes family) and friends, about 30 of them, in a bar, for a party, stripped me off in the middle of the dance floor, and put me in a nappy. Every one laughed at me, The following morning (after being diapered all night, and crying all night.) ps they even borrowed a push chair and sat me in it for the rest of the night. everyone stroked my face, stating what a good little baby boy i was, i was livid, and embarrassed to hell.. That i believe is where my AB side stems from.. The following morning, was the only morning in my 8 years of life, i never received a beating for wetting the bed. of course i did wet the bed, but the nappy contained it. so dry sheets.

you are not the only one :)

Again Welcome

BabyLea

Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry you went through all that! No one should be hurt and it's horrible that so many, especially family, hurt their own or anyone! :hug:
Thank you for the welcome :)

Welcome to both of you! We all have a lot of fun here but it's stories like yours that bring us all back to reality. There is sometimes (usually) an underlying cause for our unique hobby and sometimes it isn't a very pretty story. Bless you both and we hope to see you in the threads!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back