• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody,

In comparison to lots on here I'm quite a novice at this whole dl thing!!!
I've only really been honest with myself in admitting I have this love this year,

I'm from norfolk in the uk where it seem quite a lonely place for dl's, it doesn't seem like there's thousands of us around here but maybe I'm wrong?

Quite a big rugby fan and have also just started boxing too, don't think I'm going to win any championship anytime soon though!!!

Anyway, as I said "hi all" looking forward to making some new friends and you never know may find out there's more of us about here than I thought.

Howdy!

Never been to Norfolk but if it is a big city it ought to have some DLs!

I did Krav Maga for a long time, my dad forced me into it, I quit two years ago, I made it to 2nd degree black belt. So I know a thing or two about fighting!

Bowes said:
In comparison to lots on here I'm quite a novice at this whole dl thing!!!
I've only really been honest with myself in admitting I have this love this year,

Hi Bowes :)

It's a good step to admit to your desires, it will probably make you feel better.

Myself, I've known I was "in to" nappies since... basically since I got out of them. So I just cope with knowing I like them, which can be difficult sometimes, as well as the enjoyment it brings, but that's why we have sites like ADISC. It's not really a place to "meet DLs from your area" but we do get to talk about this secret part of ourselves with people from all over the world, helps us get lots of different perspectives.

Hello Bowes! What'd your favorite brand of diapers?

Think I'd have to put id expert slip as my favourite at the moment. There aren't a lot to choose from on the plastic backed front over here, there are a few more returning but not loads.
What's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back