• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am new to this forum and am saying Hello.

Hello Moonshot! Welcome! Can you please tell us a little more about yourself, such as your hobbies?

Hello, Moonshot! Welcome to ADISC! What part of the spectrum of the forum are you into?

- - - Updated - - -

zipperless said:
Hello Moonshot! Welcome! Can you please tell us a little more about yourself, such as your hobbies?

You snipped me! :worshippy:

I am not really sure where I fit in at this time. I am more of a diaper lover with little tendencies.

For hobbies, I like to do a little photography when I get the chance.

SuperiorPenguin said:
You snipped me! :worshippy:

I am the master!

Moonshot said:
I am not really sure where I fit in at this time. I am more of a diaper lover with little tendencies.

For hobbies, I like to do a little photography when I get the chance.

Cool! What kind of camera(s) do you have? There are quite a few shutterbugs here.

I had a fairly long break between shooting film with Konica T3's before I got a Canon T3i. After my wife passed away, I added a T5i and 70D body with a mix of Sigma and Canon lens. I consider myself a novice and still learning to use them at this stage.IMG_1079R.jpgIMG_2940R.jpgIMG_7202R.jpgIMG_7596R.jpg

Novice? Those are some pretty good shots to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back