Short Film with ABDL Character happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Keep us updated. Will the film possibly be available at some point online?

Mattew said:
Cool. Keep us updated. Will the film possibly be available at some point online?

Yup. Actually, it will be distributed online!

We got a final shooting script!!!

Must be getting excited now. Happy for you.

This sounds awesome. Good luck with the web serious or movie, whichever way it goes!

21giraffes said:
This sounds awesome. Good luck with the web serious or movie, whichever way it goes!

It's going to be a movie. Exactly 30 pages of script :)

Good for you! I have to admit I was skeptical when I first heard someone was going to try to do this. But it sounds like it is in the hands of a person who knows what they're doing. Good luck!

Hye guys, if you want to get an idea of how the shortfilm is going, you can read the novella based on it. I'm willing to put it up here so you can know where the shortfilm is going.

I'm wishing you well in all of this.

Note said:
Please don't portray this culture in the worst possible light. I'm hopeful that this turns out better than some of the other travesties of the last 20 years.

Well, seeing that it's being worked on by an actual AB/DL, I say a fair amount of care will - or at least should - be put into it. But on the other hand, I think one should remember that to the outside world, what we do can be pretty damn weird, and you can only present it in so good of a light. You can't really sugar-coat the fact that most ab/dl's like relieving themselves in diapers, for example.

And even if one decides to focus on the well-adjusted, successful-in-life, it's-just-an-interest-of-mine section of the ab/dl population, you can't deny the fact that there are the ones who might be looked upon with more judgmental eyes, such as those with mental-health conditions.

Note said:
Please don't portray this culture in the worst possible light. I'm hopeful that this turns out better than some of the other travesties of the last 20 years.

I got to take a look at the script, and it is really good in my opinion. It doesn't just focus on the AB/DL, he is only part of a set of main characters, almost a side role really. Honestly, I think it has just the right amount of exposure to the AB/DL community, shedding some light on what many AB/DL's can relate with (fear of being discovered or seen, but also a conflicting desire to be recognized by people close to you), while not making a public nuisance of the character either. The AB in the story seems to obtain a bit more open of a lifestyle with regard to people knowing about himself within his inner circle, so you could say that it is a more liberated AB, but there is still a large amount of our closeted behavior portrayed in it. The story reflects a lot about self acceptance, as well as a few other really good messages. The most public of behaviors that exists, would be when the AB character is wearing a pacifier as a necklace, sort of as an, "i'm not afraid of who I am anymore," moment. Other than that, there are some private moments where his AB side is a bit more open, but it is really appropriate to the situation.

Just my opinion on it all.

Sorry Kik91 if I have said too much, I'll try not to spill any more beans.

Hi guys,

Firslty, im not sure if any of you are professional, however i would like to offer my services, Although i wont be able to actually take part in the filming, as im in Austria, and not US>. however if you are intersted in the suggestions./comments, of a fully qualified Proffessional film maker (degree in film production) feel free to give me a shout. im happy to help out hte AB community somewhat. I would actually love to make films for the AB community, however i dont think enough fund raising would pay for the production of a good film. a mediocre one maybe..

PS. would love to read the script see what you have come up with.

But the final choice is yours..

- - - Updated - - -

kik91 said:
It's going to be a movie. Exactly 30 pages of script :)

30 minute movie, Quite short :)

Casting is happening next Sunday!!!

Ah....this is exciting. I hope it goes well.

kik91 said:
Casting is happening next Sunday!!!

Hey, what is the update?

Where is this being filmed? I live in central Massachusetts. I have produced a soundtrack for a movie in the past, and I continue to crete new and original music videos for my YouTube channel. I would love to provide music for your movie, if needed. Please PM me with the details. Thank you!

Hi guys!!!! Sorry, the holidays made it difficult to keep up. So, we moved the casting to the end of January!! We have the script ready and we're filming in March!

kik91 said:
Hi guys!!!! Sorry, the holidays made it difficult to keep up. So, we moved the casting to the end of January!! We have the script ready and we're filming in March!

Where in the US are you holding auditions? The part sounds like me to a T.

This sounds exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back