Thread: Place to buy a bottle?

Default Place to buy a bottle?

So i've been wanting a bottle, I can't seem to find any online that ship discreetly. Do any of you where to buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    So i've been wanting a bottle, I can't seem to find any online that ship discreetly. Do any of you where to buy one?
    Are we talking a regular baby/toddler bottle or a bottle with a modified nipple? Personally, I didn't really go the discreet route on this one and just bought a regular bottle at the store, buying other non-baby items with it to make it seem less of a big deal. But, if you really want discreet, I'd suggest buying through Amazon ensuring that what you're buying is sold/shipped by Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by littlesaurus86 View Post
    Are we talking a regular baby/toddler bottle or a bottle with a modified nipple? Personally, I didn't really go the discreet route on this one and just bought a regular bottle at the store, buying other non-baby items with it to make it seem less of a big deal. But, if you really want discreet, I'd suggest buying through Amazon ensuring that what you're buying is sold/shipped by Amazon.
    I've never even looked into one, can you recommend one? And amazon will work won't it!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    I've never even looked into one, can you recommend one? And amazon will work won't it!
    I actually only have one...not necessarily a 'baby' bottle. More of a toddler's bottle. It has more of a sippy type nipple, but it's still silicone. I figured it'd be a little easier to drink out of a toddler's bottle than a regular baby bottle.

I found the exact one I bought on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/NUK-Turtle-Sil...nts=p_89%3ANUK

Really, though it's all about your preference and what makes you feel little

Hi,

i have some great advice for you, if you are looking for a more adult sized baby bottle. look up "non vac lamb Feeder bottle" on google.. These bottles are 500 ml unlike your baby bottles, and come with a much larger teat, which you can trim to the desired liquid speed, They are great, They only come in plain plastic, but getting yourself a couple of stickers to put on them can change the appearance..

If you are more akkin to a much larger bottle, 1 litre, look for Big Bottles on etzy.com.. They have a couple in red or blue, again in plain bottles, comes with a teat, but its a baby teat,, I cut off the top of the baby teat, and forced a non vac lamb feeder teat in.. now i have a 1 litre baby bottle, with a large teat.. its great

cheers
    baby lea

Thanks for the help guys!
    Last edited by AlexTurnerIII; 25-Nov-2015 at 21:24.

I personally just use and enjoy this bottle

http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Free-V...aytex+vent+air

I also have a bottle with an adult nipple, but I prefer to use the one I linked to instead.

You can also find them in most of your local grocery stores and walmarts.

I just use a regular bottle made for toddlers! works well.

I just started to use these bottles: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006FHBB0 with the fast flow nipple http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Breast...dp/B00FZGLXNC/ They are pretty great since they use disposable liners so it's easy to manage and clean up. You just need to was the nipple and you can either wash out the liner or just throw it out