Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: cuddle question?

Default cuddle question?

Long the no see, just dropping in to ask a question.

How does everyone here feel about being cuddled?
    I mostly mean; Being a man I usually end up as the bigger half ( the "cuddler"), so it's very nice to he the smaller half sometimes ( the "cuddlee").
    It's quite nice to rest my head against the Mrs' bosom or lap. Sometimes her hip or shoulder. I just find it so soothing and comfortable.

Back to my question and the topic here; Whom here enjoys being cuddled? Cuddling others? Men enjoying being cuddled by woman?

Thanks to any and all responses.

I'm going to assume that I'd like it. I don't get much in the way of physical affection - I'm ''touch-starved.'' I'll cuddle with some of my pets though, and sleep with stuffed animals.

O.O omg yes...seriously, that is the awesomest part of being little... My teddy agrees too.
    I wish every little one had someone to cuddle them.

I love being cuddled!!! Little spoon all the way!!! ...usually very hard to get as a straight guy however...

Quote Originally Posted by WaddleKitten View Post
    I love being cuddled!!! Little spoon all the way!!! ...usually very hard to get as a straight guy however...
    It is hard to get as straight guy. For me especially, I am not huge 6'0-1" or so. So.. yeah.. hard to find. I come from a family of giants though so I feel small. Even my mom is 5'11.. My dad is 6'8..

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    It is hard to get as straight guy. For me especially, I am not huge 6'0-1" or so. So.. yeah.. hard to find. I come from a family of giants though so I feel small. Even my mom is 5'11.. My dad is 6'8..
    =O_O= oh my...

I love to cuddle and I love to be cuddled. Not enough of this in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by WaddleKitten View Post
    =O_O= oh my...
    Yeah, I always think to myself, yeah I am a pretty small dude. But then I realize I am bigger than like 3/4 of the world.