Thoughts on spanking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm usually a good girl but I also have a naughty streak so I wanted to ask are there any other little girls (or boys) that fantasize about being spanked? I've always wanted to know how it feels on an emotional level! I could only imagine if I was being spanked it would make me feel very mischievous!

Never wanted to be spanked... I have, as my parents where very "OK" with that when I was a child.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Never wanted to be spanked... I have, as my parents where very "OK" with that when I was a child.

I hope I haven't caused any offence with this post! I was just curious!

I guess it depends on what kind of spanking your talking about. If you're thinking about a playful, gentle spanking, then might be interesting. If you're talking about a serious "I'm going to make it hurt" spanking - not for me, thank you.

For me, regression is all about having fun and playfulness. I wouldn't want the second type of spanking

Yolandi said:

Oh, no, no no. No offence! I just don't want that anymore :p

Yolandi said:

no offense taken here... for me it depends... most of the time I'd have to say it doesn't float my boat... buuuuuut... IF I were going to get a descent spanking followed by some good sympathy petting and snuggling and such I might be rather inclined...

Little2Roo said:
I guess it depends on what kind of spanking your talking about. If you're thinking about a playful, gentle spanking, then might be interesting. If you're talking about a serious "I'm going to make it hurt" spanking - not for me, thank you.

For me, regression is all about having fun and playfulness. I wouldn't want the second type of spanking

No it would definitely have to be playful spanking! I'm pretty fragile & if someone was to spank me In a serious manner I think I would get really upset!

Even if i was an AB, I could not enjoy getting spanked simply because I was spanked in elementary school. Numerous times. By an unattractive 60-something principal. *cringes*

DrumMajor said:
Even if i was an AB, I could not enjoy getting spanked simply because I was spanked in elementary school. Numerous times. By an unattractive 60-something principal. *cringes*

Same concept for me, it was my mother at the time. Still can't like it though. Just something about it happening to you, makes it unappealing forever after that.

Note said:
I'll never get my head around spanking someone that looks like a baby. There is just so much morally and ethically wrong with that.

Way to make me feel bad! I am of course talking about playful spanking & not actually heavy handed spanking! Also my post was more focused on the receiver & not the enforcer!

Yolandi said:
Way to make me feel bad! I am of course talking about playful spanking & not actually heavy handed spanking! Also my post was more focused on the receiver & not the enforcer!
"In the strange way things happen,their roles were reversed from that day. The hunted became the huntress, the hunter became the prey."

Your post made me think of that, can't explain why.

Note said:
Wait, what?! I don't mean to make you feel bad it's just one or those things I have trouble understanding with regressing. If it was more focused on your adult side or if you were to play an older character, for example, I can see a place for it. But if you're playing a character of baby age it just feels wrong to me.

But if it's your thing you do what feels right for you.

I see now what you are saying! perhaps I should have clarified my (play age) Usually it's between 3 & 6 depending on my mood! Sorry sweetie my fault!

I tend to fantasize about spanking too. More so the kind that stings.

thingywhat said:
Well, a lot of people that regress do it for peace and comfort, so they probably wouldn't see spanking as desirable.

That's totally understandable! I just like the idea of doing something naughty & being disciplined for it! Time out would even suffice.

I've gotten used to roleplay spankings, but it's not something I really fantasize about much when it comes to a real-life scenario. I don't think I'd be a very mischievous baby. Some gentle, playful pats on my diapered rear might be alright though.

My wife will sometimes swat my butt, but it's just playful. As a little child, I was sometimes spanked very hard. My mom was a big woman and she sometimes lost her temper with me. Under the right circumstances, I could imagine myself being in a bondage situation and being almost viciously spanked, but I think that's because of what I experienced as a child. It's probably left some emotional scars.

During ABDL play, I don't see myself as a toddler. I see myself as an adult being "forced" to dress and to act like a toddler. It is not about regression or comfort for me. It is about power exchange, though it's power exchange with a soft tone...think strict but benevolent authority figure rather than sadistic master. On the ABDL triangle, I am in the lower left corner.

http://understanding.infantilism.org/what_is_infantilism.php#triangle

Some of the best ABDL scenes I've had (both in the submissive role and in the authority-figure role) have involved spanking. If the dominant and the submissive have similar fantasies, and if that fantasy gets verbalized during the spanking, it can be a very effective way for the submissive to get into the headspace the submissive wants to be in.

I've also had spankings that were merely painful and not particularly exciting. Pain by itself, without the role-playing of power exchange, doesn't do anything for me.

Note said:
I'll never get my head around spanking someone that looks like a baby. There is just so much morally and ethically wrong with that.

I disagree. It is wrong to spank actual babies. It is wrong to spank adults who do not want to be spanked. It is not wrong to spank an adult who is wearing adult-sized baby clothes if this adult wants to be spanked while wearing adult-sized baby clothes.

I can certainly understand why someone who seeks comfort in AB play (upper-left corner of the ABDL triangle) would be very much opposed to getting spanked. Don't judge other people who are interested in ABDL play for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back