Thoughts on spanking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us who never stepped an inch out of line in our lives have punishment fantasies (typically with punishments more severe than would have ever been meted out in real live). It's not abnormal. Being punished in diapers is pretty much the core of my diaper involvement. Just about any other punishment from spanking, electrical shocks, forced exhibitionism, castration, etc... follows on.

brabbit1987 said:
Yep .. I know cause I didn't follow the pattern either. Wasn't saying it's evidence or anything like that, it was simply an observation.

It isn't very considerate of us to throw off the observational data in this thread like that. Perhaps those of us messing up the data need to be spanked. :p

willnotwill said:
Many of us who never stepped an inch out of line in our lives have punishment fantasies (typically with punishments more severe than would have ever been meted out in real live). It's not abnormal. Being punished in diapers is pretty much the core of my diaper involvement. Just about any other punishment from spanking, electrical shocks, forced exhibitionism, castration, etc... follows on.

There is some definite truth to this. Similarly, I have an interest in being submissive in spite of being strong willed and physically stronger than the average person.

brabbit1987 said:
I notice a pattern here. Those who where spanked as children seem to be less interested.

Personally, I was spanked and even got the belt. But I still find the idea of being spanked for doing something naughty just to be interesting. So .. ya, I totally would be fine with it. No belts though ... that is where I draw the line XD.

It could just be coincidence as well. I wasn't spanked and I'm not generally attracted to it. However, once in a while (months or even years), it gets me going. I have a close ABDL friend who was spanked for discipline growing up but he finds it appealing in ABDL roleplay as well. Not the sort of thing we're likely to see a study on, unfortunately.

IzzyFox said:
It isn't very considerate of us to throw off the observational data in this thread like that. Perhaps those of us messing up the data need to be spanked. :p

XD I know right, how dare we not follow the pattern laid out for us. We must be punished! Do we have any volunteers!? lol

Actually I take that back, last thing I want is everyone raising their hand. That would be a whole lot of spankings. :sweatdrop:

No thank you. I will be a good boy.

Daddy has never spank me when I have been naughty.
He how's me off and then I have to sit on a naughty chair.

This does make me feel very little which I kind of love.

But I don't love the naughty chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back