Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on spanking ?

Default Thoughts on spanking ?

I'm usually a good girl but I also have a naughty streak so I wanted to ask are there any other little girls (or boys) that fantasize about being spanked? I've always wanted to know how it feels on an emotional level! I could only imagine if I was being spanked it would make me feel very mischievous!

Never wanted to be spanked... I have, as my parents where very "OK" with that when I was a child.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    Never wanted to be spanked... I have, as my parents where very "OK" with that when I was a child.
    I hope I haven't caused any offence with this post! I was just curious!

I guess it depends on what kind of spanking your talking about. If you're thinking about a playful, gentle spanking, then might be interesting. If you're talking about a serious "I'm going to make it hurt" spanking - not for me, thank you.

For me, regression is all about having fun and playfulness. I wouldn't want the second type of spanking

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    Oh, no, no no. No offence! I just don't want that anymore :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post

no offense taken here... for me it depends... most of the time I'd have to say it doesn't float my boat... buuuuuut... IF I were going to get a descent spanking followed by some good sympathy petting and snuggling and such I might be rather inclined...

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    I guess it depends on what kind of spanking your talking about. If you're thinking about a playful, gentle spanking, then might be interesting. If you're talking about a serious "I'm going to make it hurt" spanking - not for me, thank you.

For me, regression is all about having fun and playfulness. I wouldn't want the second type of spanking
    No it would definitely have to be playful spanking! I'm pretty fragile & if someone was to spank me In a serious manner I think I would get really upset!

I'll never get my head around spanking someone that looks like a baby. There is just so much morally and ethically wrong with that.

Even if i was an AB, I could not enjoy getting spanked simply because I was spanked in elementary school. Numerous times. By an unattractive 60-something principal. *cringes*

Quote Originally Posted by DrumMajor View Post
    Even if i was an AB, I could not enjoy getting spanked simply because I was spanked in elementary school. Numerous times. By an unattractive 60-something principal. *cringes*
    Same concept for me, it was my mother at the time. Still can't like it though. Just something about it happening to you, makes it unappealing forever after that.