Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanting to tell more people

Default Wanting to tell more people

Ok I'm not going to go ahead and start telling everybody that I wear diapers/nappies..but recently I have found myself really wanting to tell more friends, and have come close to a few times. I think maybe I'm wanting more acceptance for who I am as my love of wearing nappies grows stronger.
    What do you guys think?

I think you would end up regretting telling people, my wife is the only one who knows, and I hardly ever talk about it openly with her.

I do wish I had friends to talk to about it but that's not going to happen.

So...I'm thinking...there's an awfully long road ahead and you've got carry what ever baggage you create with what you inherit. Think about what you're already carrying. Sharing the load with the right people can be a good thing...but get it wrong and the load could get unbearably heavy.

There are so many times when my heart just wants to leap ahead of my head and I want to celebrate who I am, but even as forward thinking as our world is now, there's still too many ignorant rednecks around. Makes me a bit sad, but bubby stays hidden from most.

It's your call, your friends, just reflect before acting...forever is s long time.

Find your validation here with people who understand. No need to seek elsewhere.

I've told a few people that I thought I could trust, REALLY close friends, but one mentioned it to someone else then it spread like wildfire, thankfully all the people who know I don't see anymore

I've though about telling people, never acted on it, thank god.

I can understand not liking to keep secrets, but then we all keep secrets, or at least have things we don't share, particularly when it comes to sex and sexuality. Diapers aside, does a person normally talk about masturbation techniques with one's friends? Probably not! So if diapers are, for you, mainly a tool of self-stimulation, they may not be the sort of thing your friends want to hear about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Diapers aside, does a person normally talk about masturbation techniques with one's friends?
    Well... With ab/dl friends, at least

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    So if diapers are, for you, mainly a tool of self-stimulation, they may not be the sort of thing your friends want to hear about.
    Is that the most common reason? For me I have never been per say turned on my diapers. Certainly never "pleasured" myself in one. I just like being in them. When it comes to the other side of things, I am pretty (honestly completely) vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    Certainly never "pleasured" myself in one..
    My goodness! (Blush) I've told my best friend & she was really nice about it thankfully!