Thread: I love how cute AB/DL designs on diapers are. Does this mean I'd enjoy other aspects of being an adult baby?

Default I love how cute AB/DL designs on diapers are. Does this mean I'd enjoy other aspects of being an adult baby?

What are other people's experiences with this? Did you find you actually are AB in addition to DL in most cases? Or do most DL's love cute designs as well? Thinking about trying more of the AB stuff.

It's a spectrum of interests, really. Very few are just pure DL or pure AB. I would suggest trying some babyish stuff and see what you like. Myself, I'm more into toddler / preschool stuff like Paw Patrol.

In my experience you either are an AB or you are not. Normally those that pretend to play the part get bored fairly quickly and move on. And you'll never know unless you explore it...

I'll agree with Note there... I am very much an AB, something that ain't changing anytime soon. The thing is, if I wasn't, im pretty sure it would just feel stupid doing what I do when I'm regressed. That's a weird one to explain, but ... I do agree that it's worth exploring, you'll soon know if it's right or not.
    Plenty of non ABs find cute things appealing.