What's the biggest your stash has ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Personally, mine was about 35 lovely diapers. Too scared to buy many more.

Around 300 but I do buy two to 3 cases of dry 24/7's at a time and recorder when I am down to one case

I have had four cases of absorbency plus on hand at one time.

I have 7 unopened boxes with 3 packs of Abri Form L4 inside each, then a box of Forma Care, about 6 packs of Gompels diapers (Rubbish, will be binning them) and a verity of loose packs such as Tena Ultima, Fluffsan Night, Vlesia slip, Seni slip, AMD Slip, must be close to 1000 diapers on hand.

I feel a little ashamed ATM
I was pondering this only last week
I had a big spend during a binge I would assume on top of an already large stock pile but I have at present
70 fabines
76 tena slip maxis(case + 2 extras packs)
12 abena l4
54 wellness superio (case)
20 depend briefs medium (crap won't use)
22 amd slip maxi
2 packs abena flex l3 (worst diaper ever)
12 approx misc diapers moli super plus etc
62 Lille maxi boosters

I would hate to add up the $ value but a lot
At least I won't run out soon

96 ATN, and about 60 always discreet underwear

At peak? 240 Tena Maxi (the old plastic-backed kind), 80 Snuggies Waddler Overnight, a dozen Rearz and a dozen ComfiCare.

The most I've ever had at once was probably around 300. That's when I was living with my parents and it was hard to order them without them noticing. So I'd wait until they went away for a few days and order enough to last a year or two as I'd never know when I'd get the next chance!

I'm probably down to about 50 now, although half of those are plastic-backed Abena M3s and Tena Slips which are in my "archive" as I don't think they make them any more. Hmmm... probably time to stock up again soon...

One. I only buy them one at a time.

Several hundred diapers, I'm sure. Disposables aside, I have well over 100 cloth diapers, so that's a *minimum* stash size for now.

About 120, I ordered Pampers Cruisers size 7, which aren't available in the UK and I could only get the big cases shipped over here at a reasonable price plus I had some DryNites and other Pampers diapers already.

tiny said:
The most I've ever had at once was probably around 300. That's when I was living with my parents and it was hard to order them without them noticing. So I'd wait until they went away for a few days and order enough to last a year or two as I'd never know when I'd get the next chance!

I'm probably down to about 50 now, although half of those are plastic-backed Abena M3s and Tena Slips which are in my "archive" as I don't think they make them any more. Hmmm... probably time to stock up again soon...

How the hell did you manage to hide 300 nappies?

My stash is currently the largest its been, with about 30-35 premiums, 70-75 cheap pull-ups and 50 guards/boosters.

Note, I don't hide them :)

Akastus said:
How the hell did you manage to hide 300 nappies?

I have a pretty deep fitted wardrobe along one wall of my bedroom. I had a desk along another wall that made it tricky to get right into the corner of the wardrobe... Then I wrapped the packs in black bin-liners, and hid them in the darkness! I also have a bed with two drawers in the base that are against a wall and so (previously!) unused. I got a good few packs in each drawer.

But OMG, do I remember the sheer panic when I initially unpacked them and thought, "I'm never going to be able to hide these! What have I done?!". But somehow... Where there's a will, there's a way!

It was also never a "life or death" thing if my parents had found out. (I think they vaguely knew anyway). And their most likely response would have been, "I have no idea how to deal with this so... I'm just going to pretend I haven't seen anything!"

Heh. My parents were pretty cool.

Oh goodness..
somewhere in the 1000+ range.
250+ in the various bambino, two cases dry 24/7, case of moli, case of tranquility atn, 200+ cushie, cushie cloth, and sdk, case waddler overnight, case dc Amor, various others, case abena m3, m4. M10, secure xplus, some fabine, bmx, always pull ups, and some additional large stock in some of the above as well. No space yet though.. an no crinklz or rearz.

Holy crap, y'all have a ton of diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back