• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from the Carolinas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaddedGolfer

Star Wars fan with a Diaper problem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Whats up ya'll I just joined and I'm super excited to be here on this site. My nickname is Lil Bill and I'm a diaper lover. I started wearing again when I was in my teenage years and i've been padded ever since. I'm currently enrolled in university and am trying to adapt to wearing my diapers here. I look forward to contributing to this site and expanding my love of diapers.

Welcome Lil Bill! We have a few others here from the Carolinas. What sort of things do you like to do when not padded or when you're in class?

I love to be outside in any way possible. Most favorite: Golf. I also play video games but not all the time.

Not too many golfers here as I recall. Gentlemen?

zipperless said:
Not too many golfers here as I recall. Gentlemen?

I golf! I had money from a golf scholarship in college!

There ya go!

Golf is a sport that few play and even fewer master. My dad always took me golfing growing up so I kept up with the hobby and i'll probably play for the rest of my life.

Golfer here! Love playing, though not very good at it.

Golf is not a sport. It's a game. Sports have offensive and defensive components.

frodo said:
Golf is not a sport. It's a game. Sports have offensive and defensive components.

Sports are about conflicts With golf you have conflicts mostly with yourself but also the elements and the terrain of the course.

I love to golf! If only I could shoot an 18-hole round lower than 100 :wallbash:

DrumMajor said:
I love to golf! If only I could shoot an 18-hole round lower than 100 :wallbash:

Double bogeys constantly!!

SuperiorPenguin said:
Double bogeys constantly!!
Hahaha double bogeys are like par for me. I'll average maybe 4 pars a round and have only gotten one birdie in the 20 or so rounds I've ever played, and that was a lucky hole-out from 150 yards. Just have to keep spending some time on the driving range

This all sounds like my kind of golf. :D

Welcome, and Nice to meet you.
The fact that you were DL since I was a teenager, I was very sympathetic.
That who can let the future a variety of talk, I am very tuned!

I played some golf when I was a kid. I haven't played in a long time now. I was always thrilled when I got the ball through the clown face at the end of the course :)

(In case someone doesn't get the reference - I am referring to miniature golf - I never played 'adult' golf.)

Its good to see that there are other golfers on this site. Only 10% of adult males play golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back