Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the Carolinas!

Default Greetings from the Carolinas!

Whats up ya'll I just joined and I'm super excited to be here on this site. My nickname is Lil Bill and I'm a diaper lover. I started wearing again when I was in my teenage years and i've been padded ever since. I'm currently enrolled in university and am trying to adapt to wearing my diapers here. I look forward to contributing to this site and expanding my love of diapers.

Welcome Lil Bill! We have a few others here from the Carolinas. What sort of things do you like to do when not padded or when you're in class?

I love to be outside in any way possible. Most favorite: Golf. I also play video games but not all the time.

Not too many golfers here as I recall. Gentlemen?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Not too many golfers here as I recall. Gentlemen?
    I golf! I had money from a golf scholarship in college!

Golf is a sport that few play and even fewer master. My dad always took me golfing growing up so I kept up with the hobby and i'll probably play for the rest of my life.

frodo

Golf is not a sport. It's a game. Sports have offensive and defensive components.

Quote Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    Golf is not a sport. It's a game. Sports have offensive and defensive components.
    Sports are about conflicts With golf you have conflicts mostly with yourself but also the elements and the terrain of the course.