Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Isis wears nappies?

Default Isis wears nappies?

Okay, so this is probably total rubbish, but I just had to post.

Isis nappies.jpg

That type headline is the standard for that particular sunday newspaper. Their reporters are masters of the art of one hand typing. You would find out more about current world affairs in our stories forum. But given who their subject is, I'll happily give the reporter the benefit of the doubt and suggest the story is "the absolute truth" . It is my contention that terror groups are sub-human.

Not sure with the article, though the title doesn't add to its credibility. IS are pretty popular to hate and I think with any speculation about them like this, people will be jumping on it. Plus it doesn't sound too far fetched, if they didn't have access to a bathroom while they're out for long periods of time.

The article looks very unbelievable, almost fake to be honest apart from wearing because not there's not a lot of access for a long time

OK so in case everyone doesn't know: The Sunday Sport is a paper in Britain that takes a *ahem* less than serious approach to news. To quote it's Wikipedia page: It prints plainly ludicrous stories, such as "London Bus Found Frozen In Antarctic Ice", or "World War II Bomber Found On The Moon". Defenders of the paper pointed out that it was not intended to be taken seriously. Its controversial content also includes a high quotient of softcore female nudity and extensive advertising for sexual services.

It's a made up story making fun of Daesh. Nothing to do with us or reality.

In all honesty if I was in a war zone I would most certainly want to be wearing a nappy!