• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi fellow DLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorstadt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody,

I'm an introvert from the great white north who's been following this place for a short while and enjoying how relaxed everything is. It's time for a small hello to the community though.

For normal fun I'm a programmer and book lover. Zoning into a programming problem while padded, or curling up with a good book and a paci, is a nice bonus on top. Now that I live on my own it's a great opportunity to indulge and check out what other ABDLs do for fun.

I look forward to spending time with you guys and learning more about everybody and the lifestyle.

Welcome Vorstadt! Glad you're not a lurker anymore. Who is your favorite author? I like John Grisham and Stephen King myself.

Hello there Vorstadt, and welcome.

Hello, fellow introvert xD

Fun interests! What authors do you like?

zipperless said:
Welcome Vorstadt! Glad you're not a lurker anymore. Who is your favorite author? I like John Grisham and Stephen King myself.

Still need to read King's "It" someday. Frank Herbert and Orson Card are personal favourites but I've been mostly reading non-fiction lately.

Vorstadt said:
For normal fun I'm a programmer and book lover. Zoning into a programming problem while padded...

Awesome, another programmer into the fold! What languages do you like to use?

Programming is a great way to exercise the muscle between your ears. It sure helps keep this "old" guy young. And wearing a diaper so you don't need to break your train of thought to go potty is a great benefit. Welcome to this awesome club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back