Has anyone tried these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was just wondering if anyone has tried these night time pull ups
(Libero Sleep Tight) on the packaging it claims they are for children weighing (35-60kg) so I shouldn't have any issues with fitting as drynites are (27-57 kg) and they fit like a dream but my question is are they any good?

Last edited:
Pretty much anything of that nature isn't going to be great. They are fun occasion but they certainly don't hold up like a premium AB/DL diaper will.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Pretty much anything of that nature isn't going to be great. They are fun occasion but they certainly don't hold up like a premium AB/DL diaper will.

That's understandable! I have a small collection of adult nappies but I really prefer wearing kids sized nappies & pull ups especially when my friends come over for a sleepover. Last time I wore a premium nappy they teased me about it all night & kept slapping me on the bum calling me diaper butt! so now I key it down by wearing Pull ups. I just prefer them over adult nappies (better fit & less bulky) not to mention the cute girly prints. Thanks for your help though sweetie!

They are made by Tena (well SCA). They used to be called Libero Night Comfort. They are very similar to Drynites, but they are defo more absorbent. The star designs are nicer than the old pattern they had on them, and are a bit cheaper than the old version. :)

JoJo1993 said:
They are made by Tena (well SCA). They used to be called Libero Night Comfort. They are very similar to Drynites, but they are defo more absorbent. The star designs are nicer than the old pattern they had on them, and are a bit cheaper than the old version. :)

Fantastic! they sound perfect I will order some tomorrow. Glad to hear that they are more absorbent than drynites (This Cub doesn't like leaky pull ups)

Yolandi
When you get them can you post up a review as I have also been looking at these
Please !!!!!

Bby said:
Yolandi
When you get them can you post up a review as I have also been looking at these
Please !!!!!

I've never done review before but I guess I could try!

Yolandi said:
I've never done review before but I guess I could try!

Thanks any idea when you'll be getting them

Bby said:
Thanks any idea when you'll be getting them

I'll be ordering them tomorrow so my guess would be sometime next week!

Are these available in the USA?

Would they fit a 32" waist? Goodnites do.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Would they fit a 32" waist? Goodnites do.

Sweetie if you wear Goodnites then you shouldn't have any trouble squeezing your bum into these due to the large weight allowance!

Barnboy said:
Are these available in the USA?

I looked on amazon, there are a couple of sellers that will ship to the US. Shipping cost is fairly high though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yolandi said:
Sweetie if you wear Goodnites then you shouldn't have any trouble squeezing your bum into these due to the large weight allowance!

I think I'll give them a try. I found a company that ships to US. Though doubles the price.

Your a boy so you need extra room (blushing) but I'll be happy to report my findings once I have them if that helps? it would save you wasting your money!

Yolandi said:
Your a boy so you need extra room (blushing) but I'll be happy to report my findings once I have them if that helps? it would save you wasting your money!

Sounds good, I'll see what you report back! I am going to be stocked up! My parents are staying with me thru the holidays so I haven't been wearing my diapers lately, only goodnites and similar.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Sounds good, I'll see what you report back! I am going to be stocked up! My parents are staying with me thru the holidays so I haven't been wearing my diapers lately, only goodnites and similar.

Best to be discreet when around parents! just make sure you don't have any little accidents (eek) That's why I love my pull ups if my Mom is visiting I don't have to worry about not making it to the toilet on time & I don't think my Mom would be to impressed about me wearing nappies (I'm a big girl now)

Yolandi said:
Best to be discreet when around parents! just make sure you don't have any little accidents (eek) That's why I love my pull ups if my Mom is visiting I don't have to worry about not making it to the toilet on time & I don't think my Mom would be to impressed about me wearing nappies (I'm a big girl now)

I guarantee my mother would not be impressed! Thankfully, big tall house and a small mother! Lots of hiding spots LOL. 12ft ceilings come in handy once in a blue moon. I am too scared to use them in-front of her, I feel like I probably make the same face I did when I was one or something XD

SuperiorPenguin said:
I guarantee my mother would not be impressed! Thankfully, big tall house and a small mother! Lots of hiding spots LOL. 12ft ceilings come in handy once in a blue moon. I am too scared to use them in-front of her, I feel like I probably make the same face I did when I was one or something XD

Bless you! I know exactly what you mean though about the (I just peed face) My friend she apparently always knows when I've used my nappy! she said I go quiet & I have a slightly guilty look upon my face! but my Mom is no stranger to my childish ways either as I'm always wearing my Tigger onesie & my plushie is always close to hand, although I think it's easier for us girls to get away with things like that & I'm pretty tiny so I'm sure my Mom still sees me as her little baby!

Yolandi said:
Bless you! I know exactly what you mean though about the (I just peed face) My friend she apparently always knows when I've used my nappy! she said I go quiet & I have a slightly guilty look upon my face! but my Mom is no stranger to my childish ways either as I'm always wearing my Tigger onesie & my plushie is always close to hand, although I think it's easier for us girls to get away with things like that & I'm pretty tiny so I'm sure my Mom still sees me as her little baby!

I am certainly not a large dude, small for a guy. I might make it to 6' on a VERY good day. 30-32 waist on a "fat" day. But yeah, men are just expected to be manly. When ever my parents are over, I am in slacks and a collard shirt all the time. xD

My mom has always said "You will always be my baby, when you are 40, I will still see you as my baby." She uses it as a way to A. Show love and B. Get me to do things I don't want to..

SuperiorPenguin said:
I am certainly not a large dude, small for a guy. I might make it to 6' on a VERY good day. 30-32 waist on a "fat" day. But yeah, men are just expected to be manly. When ever my parents are over, I am in slacks and a collard shirt all the time. xD

My mom has always said "You will always be my baby, when you are 40, I will still see you as my baby." She uses it as a way to A. Show love and B. Get me to do things I don't want to..

Your Mom sounds lovely & you sound like a good boy for doing as you're told! I bet you're a little cutie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back