Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper saves my genitals

Default Diaper saves my genitals

So this evening I was fidgeting in a cupboard which is above a water heater for coffee/tea, I was leaning over into the cupboard with my groin area up against the counter/waterheater then next thing I feel heat, I had lent on the tap and opened it up, I quickly pulled back and looked down, my whole groin area was soaked, thankfully I was wearing a Abri Form L4 inside a pair of large plastic pants, which provided thermal insulation and water resistance.

I managed to get my jeans off before the water spread down onto my legs, but if it was not for the nappy I'd say my genitals would have been in helluv a state with the boiling water, the pants/nappy saved them for sure.

Aleakyboomboom

When I was a child I had a friends parents spill boiling water on my thigh/groin/leg really bad burn. Still have a small scar many years later. Maybe a diaper would have helped me!

This is why we should all wear diapers both day and night. As the boy scouts say, "Be prepared!"

Another fine reason to wear diapers 24/7. You dodged the bullet on this my friend.

Well, that's not something you read about every day. Whats next? Diapers save lives???

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Well, that's not something you read about every day. Whats next? Diapers save lives???
    XD now this made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    well they certainly save furniture

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post

This DC-10?
    One can assume since it is in your signature!