Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby-Pants Onesie Sizing Question

Default Baby-Pants Onesie Sizing Question

I have a question regarding Baby-Pants sizing. This is my first purchase of any snap crotch onesie/bodysuit and I want to make sure I get a good one! I've read a lot of different comments and reviews saying you should go a size down than what is advertised by Baby-Pants. According to their measurements I should get a size small, but am thinking about getting size extra small based on the comments. Has anyone had any experience with them or have any advice for me?

Additionally, if anyone has suggestions of other places I should try instead, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Default Baby-Pants Onesie Sizing Question

I'm normally a medium but the babypants one was a little bigger (esp longer as I am not so tall), however in the first wash and dry it shrunk to a very nice size.

Babykins do my favourite ones and they have metal snaps instead of plastic

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    I'm normally a medium but the babypants one was a little bigger (esp longer as I am not so tall), however in the first wash and dry it shrunk to a very nice size.

Babykins do my favourite ones and they have metal snaps instead of plastic
    Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely look into babykins, too.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 300 Babykins onesie and they all work great,I highly recommend all of Jenny's work in whatever sale you chose, she also makes them custom to your measurements and for very little money will just about do any custom things you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    I have 300 Babykins onesie and they all work great,I highly recommend all of Jenny's work in whatever sale you chose, she also makes them custom to your measurements and for very little money will just about do any custom things you want.
    custom onesies on babykins?

I wish some of the onsie makers made printed and non-printed LONG SLEEVE onsies. Also if Baby Pants made their 4XL just a tad bigger around the chest, but not longer in the length.

Quote Originally Posted by diapernh View Post
    I wish some of the onsie makers made printed and non-printed LONG SLEEVE onsies. Also if Baby Pants made their 4XL just a tad bigger around the chest, but not longer in the length.
    Try eBay...I've seen some on there! Just do a search for abdl onesie.

I would say resist the urge to get a really small one, if you pull the crotch too tight repeatedly the snaps can pop out, it's not really hard to fix, but it will probably reduce the useful life of the product.

I like the Babykins oneies myself. I have a few including a adult golf shirt oneies. It is nice to appear to be an adult on the outside but little on the inside.

Yeah nobody knows the business end of that shirt is snapped at the crotch not the part they see.