Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So during the wintertime I have a hard time breathing at night because of the cold dry air so I use a humidifier to help raise the humidity in the bedroom so it's easier for me to breathe at night. I keep it right next to my bed on the floor, so as to keep the source of the humid air closest to me. This morning I woke up and looked down at it and seeing the hot and steamy air rising from it I had a brilliant idea. I grabed a diaper and placed it face up on top of the humidifier so the steam was going into the padding. This had the dual effect of warming the diaper and also making it partly moist, which caused it to swell a little bit. After letting it sit for about 30 seconds I quickly put it on. The result was amazing and I can assume that you can imagine the sensual experience it was.

This got me to thinking. I also have a handheld steamer so this afternoon I tried doing the same thing only with the handheld steamer. The result was good as well. The handheld steamer produces the same results much faster although it doesn't heat up the diaper quite as well as the humidifier. I would argue that it is probably safer than sitting a diaper over top of a humidifier. If the condensation builds up too much it could leak back into the electric parts of the humidifier and cause it to fail or create an unsafe electrical condition.

I really can't overstate how nice this feels to me when putting on a diaper. I also like that if I want to wear a wet diaper I can steam one and not have to wait for my body's natural process to pee in it, although I like that as well, and putting on a warm and moist diaper accelerates that process too.

For those of you that have access to a steamer or humidifier try it and see what you think. If you're using a humidifier please be vigilant about the possible condensation buildup. Do not under any circumstance attempt to steam or humidify a diaper while wearing it!! You will get burned. :wallbash:

Sounds brilliant! comfy and all. I ought to try this sometime!

I wear cloth and I've taken a diaper out of the dryer and put that on and it too was a nice, warming experience.

I have never done that with diapers.

I do my laundry in the evening and in winter, nothing is as nice as taking out freshly cleaned PJ's from the dryer and putting them on and crawling into bed - nice and toasty!

dogboy said:
I wear cloth and I've taken a diaper out of the dryer and put that on and it too was a nice, warming experience.

I should try cloth diapers sometime, they seem to be liked throughout the community.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I should try cloth diapers sometime, they seem to be liked throughout the community.

They're a different experience because if you wear just cloth and plastic pants, then the wetness is against your skin. It's something I like but not everyone would like it. Since I'm older, it's what I would have experienced as a toddler, so the connection is there I suppose.

dogboy said:
They're a different experience because if you wear just cloth and plastic pants, then the wetness is against your skin. It's something I like but not everyone would like it. Since I'm older, it's what I would have experienced as a toddler, so the connection is there I suppose.

I was in standard baby diapers, I don't remember it though. Honestly I think it'd be worth a try, sound amazing!

dogboy said:

You can also place them on the radiator in winter. As a child my brother placed all of his clothes for the next day on the radiator so that they would be warm when he awoke the following morning.

dogboy said:

I've mentioned on here before, you can put a disposable in the dryer to both warm and fluff it up, but you've got to be very careful about how long you do it. 60 seconds and you'll be scooping out fluff by the handful...

bambinod said:
I've mentioned on here before, you can put a disposable in the dryer to both warm and fluff it up, but you've got to be very careful about how long you do it. 60 seconds and you'll be scooping out fluff by the handful...

Gauze cloth diapers shed a lot of fluffy lint into the lint filter. Over time, the diaper gets thinner and thinner. In my case, the outer shell gets thin and then develops holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back