Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first post-Hi

Default My first post-Hi

Hi my name is Yolandi and I like to listen to music! spending time with friends & playing outside in the rain or snow. As for my childish tendencies I guess it all started when I was six or seven when I used to take my little sisters nappies and wear them to bed although that soon stopped after I got caught by my Mom. I began wearing again on & off after secondary school. I choose to usually wear baby nappies & pullups as they tend to fit much better than some of the adult brands I really like drynites. I also love cuddling up with my collection of Plushies in my Tigger Onesie and watching Disney films whilst eating Ice cream - yum yum - I've never been in a physical relationship but hope to find a boy who will love me and my childish tendencies a typical princess fairy tale although I'm not really into princesses stuff like most Girls, I like Tigers especially Tiger cubs "Rawrr" so I guess that's about it! I also forget to mention I'm a Cub! so go easy on me or i'll lick you!!
    Last edited by Yolandi; 21-Nov-2015 at 00:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    Hi my name is Yolandi and I like to listen to music! spending time with friends & playing outside in the rain or snow. As for my childish tendencies I guess it all started when I was six or seven when I used to take my little sisters nappies and wear them to bed although that soon stopped after I got caught by my Mom. I began wearing again on & off after secondary school. I choose to usually wear baby nappies & pullups as they tend to fit much better than some of the adult brands I really like drynites. I also love cuddling up with my collection of Plushies in my Tigger Onesie and watching Disney films whilst eating Ice cream - yum yum - I've never been in a physical relationship but hope to find a boy who will love me and my childish tendencies a typical princess fairy tale although I'm not really into princesses stuff like most Girls, I like Tigers especially Tiger cubs "Rawrr" so I guess that's about it! I also forget to mention I'm a Cub! so go easy on me or i'll lick you!!
    Woof! Welcome on Adisc, Yolandi! Your start in the ABDL world sounds a lot like mine, and when I first began dating I was a couple years older than you There's no shortage of people in the community who are looking for a little girl to spoil rotten so you'll definitely find your special someone ^^

Also, just curious, assuming your name is a nickname, any relation to the vocalist of the rap-rave group "Die Antwoord"?

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Woof! Welcome on Adisc, Yolandi! Your start in the ABDL world sounds a lot like mine, and when I first began dating I was a couple years older than you There's no shortage of people in the community who are looking for a little girl to spoil rotten so you'll definitely find your special someone ^^

Also, just curious, assuming your name is a nickname, any relation to the vocalist of the rap-rave group "Die Antwoord"?
    "Rawrr" thanks for your warm welcome I was unsure about signing up as I can be a little shy but glad I did. Yeah my friends are really into Die Antwoord! and they call me Yolandi because apparently I look just like her so the name stuck! (I don't mind though) being spoilt rotten sounds nice! my best friend rubs my tummy sometimes it's a real luxury and I really enjoy it so it would be lovely to have someone who could take care of that pwl. I like your Avatar ''purr''

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    "Rawrr" thanks for your warm welcome I was unsure about signing up as I can be a little shy but glad I did. Yeah my friends are really into Die Antwoord! and they call me Yolandi because apparently I look just like her so the name stuck! (I don't mind though) being spoilt rotten sounds nice! my best friend rubs my tummy sometimes it's a real luxury and I really enjoy it so it would be lovely to have someone who could take care of that pwl. I like your Avatar ''purr''
    Thanks! It's my fursona, drawn by a very close friend, still unfinished

Yeah, I was a lil shy at first too when I signed up on here but I don't regret a thing. I made some really amazing friends throughout the years and even if I'm not the most active member on the forum I'm not planning to leave the place anytime soon ^^ I got to know Die Antwoord not long ago watching Chappie and you gotta admit Yolandi is a unique mix of adorable and weird! I couldn't take their song "I fink u freeky" out of my head for a few days after watching the videoclip Oh also, tummyrubs are so murr!

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    I'm a tiger cub . Hi!
    Hi! Omg your Avatar is So so cute! I want to tickle you!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there, thanks for the welcome!

Awe! (Blushing) I a very ticklish cub. I leak sometimes, though. Thank goodness for diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    Awe! (Blushing) I a very ticklish cub. I leak sometimes, though. Thank goodness for diapers.
    So your ticklish & adorable! ''purr'' such a cutie!

Prrow!!! Hello and welcome!!! I myself am more of a domestic house cat... grey with 3 darker grey "skunk stripes" down my head... I love curling up on warm laps :3