Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Diaper Pails for Adults?

Gadget1982

Default Good Diaper Pails for Adults?

Does anyone know of any good diaper pails that will work for large size adult diapers. I am IC both and would like a nice diaper pail that i could use rather then just my normal trash bag in my room. What is the best for the price and where is the bestlace to get it? Thanks for any help I can get.

In the heating season I throw mine in the wood stove! LOL

Gadget1982

Ya I can't do that I don't have a wood stove... LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PROD...Pails-Laundry/

54-quart diaper pail; $22.95 probably available other places/different prices, too.

Gadget1982

How well will it work for wet and messy disposable diapers, any clue?

Works fine; I put a 13-gallon tall plastic trash bag in there as a liner. Pull it out and dispose of contents when it gets full.

Gadget1982

Thanks i may have to try that one. I was looking at the Décor Kolor Plus but I didn't know if it would work for adult diapers. https://www.google.com/#q=incontinen...+pail&tbm=shop

Check this ONE out

I've used the one from Adult Cloth Diaper too, but the Busch Pail (the largest size is 14 gallons) is awesome. I have it right next to my bed and use reusable PUL liners from PlanetWise. It can hold a dozen adult sized cloth diapers with liners. I don't use it for disposables, but it would probably be fine for them too.

I just get non-see-thru zipper bags and put them on the top shelf of my closet. I am 6'0 so I can reach them, my GF is 5'2 so she can't even see them LOL

EDIT: Missunderstood, if they are for used diapers, I typically use cheaper but still not see thru plastic bags with like the ziplock top on them. That way it doesn't stink in the garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Check this ONE out

I've used the one from Adult Cloth Diaper too, but the Busch Pail (the largest size is 14 gallons) is awesome. I have it right next to my bed and use reusable PUL liners from PlanetWise. It can hold a dozen adult sized cloth diapers with liners. I don't use it for disposables, but it would probably be fine for them too.
    That one looks like it is really nice. Probably odor-proof too.