• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

G'day from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to write a quick note and say hi! I'm a longtime DL living in Australia into online gaming, personal fitness, cooking and a bunch of other things.

My favorite nappy/diaper at the moment is the bambino, I've also tried super dry kids but I think I like the bambino slightly more.

Anyways don't be afraid to say hi!

- Drake

Hello Drake and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction. I would like to invite you to the Foodie Group, so that you can share your cooking ideas with everyone.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Ooh yay I'm from Australia too!!

Hey, hows it going there? Im from Australia too so its good to see another Aussie around. What part of Australia are you around. Im in Queensland myself but have moved to a more rural part of it lately. There is an Aussie group around but there isn't often a lot that goes on in that group (most of the action tends to happen on the forums). Other then that welcome and have fun posting.

Hey Zeek,

I'm living in Sydney and have been for the past 5 years, I grew up in Queensland though - in Mackay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back