Diaper Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoimasgrady

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I started my interest in diapers when I was a kid. Mom and I would take part in diaper studies. They would test the diapers for fit and leakage. Has anyone else taken part in these type of studies?

thoimasgrady said:
I started my interest in diapers when I was a kid. Mom and I would take part in diaper studies. They would test the diapers for fit and leakage. Has anyone else taken part in these type of studies?

I did. :)
I was never a wetter, but tested for the fit/style of Goodnites. It's what started my fetish.

Wow, so they actually used a human test subject for diapers? How old were you? That's actually pretty cool to know, if it's true.

Hi Bethgirl. How old were you and how did you get involved with testing Goodnites? What type of tests did you do? I was 4 or so when I tested diapers.

thoimasgrady said:
Hi Bethgirl. How old were you and how did you get involved with testing Goodnites? What type of tests did you do? I was 4 or so when I tested diapers.

I did this when I was around 10 years old. It's when Goodnites were being rebranded. I literally just tried them on and "modeled" them for the researcher. She asked me all sorts of questions about different styles. I got involved through a local market research company. (The company is still around; I've actually done several other studies with them in recent years...mostly for Ziplock bags and such lol).

bethgirl said:
I did this when I was around 10 years old. It's when Goodnites were being rebranded. I literally just tried them on and "modeled" them for the researcher. She asked me all sorts of questions about different styles. I got involved through a local market research company. (The company is still around; I've actually done several other studies with them in recent years...mostly for Ziplock bags and such lol).

I tested diapers also through a local research company. However, mine were checked for fit and how well they held up against leakage.

thoimasgrady said:
I tested diapers also through a local research company. However, mine were checked for fit and how well they held up against leakage.

How'd they test for leakage?

babybobby said:
How'd they test for leakage?

Basically, the researcher would periodically fill the diaper with a water solution and check for leakage over time.

My goodness! sounds like fun! I wonder if they test drynites on 15 year olds? I suppose they would have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back