• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

And a new babyfur arrives....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmac32here

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello to you to. I am a babyfur webmaster who just happens to go by the name of Drako Swiftclaw. During the day, I clean buildings (to pay the bills), but I also do run websites too.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well, I was brought out as a babyfur by a fellow babyfur. Ever since then, I have had the interest of wearing and wetting diapers. Being forced to wear - or being put into them by another. And just enjoying the comforting feeling wearing provides to me.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I am a webmaster by trade and hobby. I actually run my own Service Office where I work on computers and websites. It's my passion. I love technology.

I am founder of Drako's Website Services

I also do a bit of writing when the muse strikes me.

But during the day (since technology for me doesn't always pay the bills), I clean up behind other people. (I think its called being a Custodian.)

Also, I am a furry. I love the furry fandom, and furry artwork.

And music... outside everything else, music is my life.. I love to listen to all sorts of music, and can appreciate most forms.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would like to connect to other ABDLs, especially other babyfurs. Since the interest has gotten me, I would love to learn more about being ABDL.

I would also love to hear about others within this group. Seeing the differences and making notes of things about being a babyfur.

Hello jmac32here and welcome to the group.

Nice use of the tip page. Very informative.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you.

I was thinking of including some art of my fursona. There is a cute drawing of me and one of my mates in diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back