Thread: And a new babyfur arrives....

Default And a new babyfur arrives....

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello to you to. I am a babyfur webmaster who just happens to go by the name of Drako Swiftclaw. During the day, I clean buildings (to pay the bills), but I also do run websites too.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well, I was brought out as a babyfur by a fellow babyfur. Ever since then, I have had the interest of wearing and wetting diapers. Being forced to wear - or being put into them by another. And just enjoying the comforting feeling wearing provides to me.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I am a webmaster by trade and hobby. I actually run my own Service Office where I work on computers and websites. It's my passion. I love technology.

I am founder of Drako's Website Services

I also do a bit of writing when the muse strikes me.

But during the day (since technology for me doesn't always pay the bills), I clean up behind other people. (I think its called being a Custodian.)

Also, I am a furry. I love the furry fandom, and furry artwork.

And music... outside everything else, music is my life.. I love to listen to all sorts of music, and can appreciate most forms.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would like to connect to other ABDLs, especially other babyfurs. Since the interest has gotten me, I would love to learn more about being ABDL.

I would also love to hear about others within this group. Seeing the differences and making notes of things about being a babyfur.

Hello jmac32here and welcome to the group.

Nice use of the tip page. Very informative.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you.

I was thinking of including some art of my fursona. There is a cute drawing of me and one of my mates in diapers.