How To Change An Adult Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube;LWPAGLsAcCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWPAGLsAcCA[/video]

It's been explained before but not in such detail. :eek:

So, I've been trying to word my response to this. I think I've finally found some that fit. If I'm ever all diapered up in the hospital, and and weak, I'm having a BabyMitchy viewing festival! It'd make me laugh and remind me I'm still me, hospital or not.

It seems that everything CNAs are trained to do with regard to changes just makes me sadder. They're trained to tell patients everything they're doing as they do it. I'm lucid, you silly! Being treated like I'm too stupid to know you're changing my ass is insulting, and don't patronize me! It's not a brief. It's a diaper!

Just once, I'd like to hear, "I know this part sucks ass. Let's be quick about it. Would telling you everything as I do it make you feel better, or like I'm blowing smoke up your. . .? Oh, neat, I've never seen hot pink diapers before. Did you sew them? Know what? If it were me, I wouldn't wanna look :eek:ldguy: either," or heaven forbid, make me laugh through it.

Also dude, 2 questions. How were the Snuggies, and how'd one end up on your head?

Last edited:
LOL You are crazy. Who was at the door? Next time when you aren't recording put them under your pants and then you can answer the door with a big smile.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm having a BabyMitchy viewing festival! It'd make me laugh and remind me I'm still me, hospital or not.
Also dude, 2 questions. How were the Snuggies, and how'd one end up on your head?

Just make sure to watch the fun stuff then, I have some sad videos because my videos are my life and life is often sad.

Snuggies are decent. I'll be doing a full review about them in video form as well as many other diaper reviews soon.

I filmed some things that are not in the video because it didn't really work out but I left the last part in. If I ever release a DVD someday I'll release a fixed sound effects extended version of the video.

To Fascinating: Nobody was at the door. :D But let's pretend there was because it's more fun that way!

I'll probably do a serious video about diapering "how to's" someday maybe but for now I wanted to do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back