• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Surrey, BC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeotardLove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi,

I'm from Surrey, which is a suburb of Vancouver.

I've always had a fascination for leotards and tights, hence the name LeotardLove, and found lots of women's clothing to be intriguing. I find men's clothing to be dull and boring, yet women's clothing to be frilly and colourful. Especially children clothes.

For this reason, I've always wanted to wear little girl's clothes, but unfortunately, I've never came out about my cross dressing until recently, as I was scared of how everyone would react to me wanting to cross dress. Kids clothes are now way too small for me to wear comfortably. Even some adult ladies clothes don't fit so well, unless they are plus sizes.

Sometimes I hire a seamstress to make me some custom, cute outfits, because I can't find the outfits that I really want on most littles, AB/DL or sissy clothing store websites.

Some things I find intriguing, like corsets, bras, lingerie and stilettos. Luckily, my feet aren't incredibly large, for guy's feet, so I can fit into most size 12 or 13 women's shoes.

I like how little girls look so cute in their frilly and colourful outfits, that I wish I could be them in their cute outfits, looking as cute as they do.

Being cute and adorable, while wearing cute, frilly and colourful outfits makes me happy. I feel like I'm ugly as a guy, and being an ugly guy makes me feel very sad.

Welcome Leotardlove! That was a great intro as to who you are. Personally, I don't think anyone is really ugly. We just compare ourselves to all those pretty people in movies and TV. What do you like to do as far as entertainment? Movies? Games? Music?

Hi Leotardlove and welcome to the site, I'm from BC to the kootenay.

zipperless said:
Welcome Leotardlove! That was a great intro as to who you are. Personally, I don't think anyone is really ugly. We just compare ourselves to all those pretty people in movies and TV. What do you like to do as far as entertainment? Movies? Games? Music?

I love to go camping and cycling. I wish I had a bike at the moment though. I like to write programs and web pages as well as script in PHP, and play around with Linux, when it's working right. Currently having issues with the latest fedora not booting up. Might switch back to Slackware. I have been building up a nice collection of DVDs, and Blurays. Have tons of movies. And yes, I have all three The Little Mermaid movies. LOL

DannyBBaby said:
Hi Leotardlove and welcome to the site, I'm from BC to the kootenay.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back