Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My cousin came over today to have lunch, I noticed she had a diaper on it has some sort of print on it, looked pink. I am too nervous to ask her, why or what or otherwise and it'd be awkward, cause it is my cousin. My older cousin at that, she babysat me a ton as a child, she is 10 years older than me.

SuperiorPenguin said:
My cousin came over today to have lunch, I noticed she had a diaper on it has some sort of print on it, looked pink. I am too nervous to ask her, why or what or otherwise and it'd be awkward, cause it is my cousin. My older cousin at that, she babysat me a ton as a child, she is 10 years older than me.

Just so I understand, you think you saw your cousin wearing a diaper with a print on it? Well that's not really enough evidence: take a look at most of the absorbent underwear / diapers marketed at women for IC issues, they have floral prints on them. Not to sound like an info-merical but: bladder sensitivity issues are surprisingly common among women, even in their 30s.

MsClaraRiddle said:
Just so I understand, you think you saw your cousin wearing a diaper with a print on it? Well that's not really enough evidence: take a look at most of the absorbent underwear / diapers marketed at women for IC issues, they have floral prints on them. Not to sound like an info-merical but: bladder sensitivity issues are surprisingly common among women, even in their 30s.

I am a caretaker by trade, I know what diapers marketed for women with IC issues look like. This looked like a cushie or something similar. It was plastic backed, and was pink with some sort of design, didn't look like flowers.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I am a caretaker by trade, I know what diapers marketed for women with IC issues look like. This looked like a cushie or something similar. It was plastic backed, and was pink with some sort of design, didn't look like flowers.

that is a tricky situation. I think your best bet would be to not comment on it. It's generally looked at as rude, but if you two are alone you might could get away with asking.

blablafreckenlover said:
that is a tricky situation. I think your best bet would be to not comment on it. It's generally looked at as rude, but if you two are alone you might could get away with asking.

It is tricky, if I ask that means A. I was staring at her butt and B. I know what ABDL is (at minimum). I mean I could maybe get away with staring at her she is very attractive and before you say anything its not so bad, I was adopted..

if the next time you ll see her just notice better to be 100%
and then ask her

She does not seem overly concerned about the diaper being noticed, which to me means that she did not care if you saw them or not (I take particular care that my diaper is well hidden). That said, I do know your gender. If you are also female, I see no reason not to bring it up. If you are male, that could be trickier - you might just mention that her underwear is showing and see where that leads.

Kenn said:
you might just mention that her underwear is showing and see where that leads.

I could do that, that'd be a good way to do things.

Wow that's sound exciting and scary all bundled up in a nice package...I personally would have to say something...Just say something like/// Ab or Dl :)

If you are close to your cousin, there should be no issue with bringing the diaper up, even just subtly, like for example say something like "you might want to pull your shirt down, your peeking a bit" this will at the very least tell her that you know and are perfectly ok with it, which can make future conversations a lot easier

sakuraTheBabyfur said:
If you are close to your cousin, there should be no issue with bringing the diaper up, even just subtly, like for example say something like "you might want to pull your shirt down, your peeking a bit" this will at the very least tell her that you know and are perfectly ok with it, which can make future conversations a lot easier

We are very close. I see her all the time, she lives near me.

- - - Updated - - -

spaceracer said:
Wow that's sound exciting and scary all bundled up in a nice package...I personally would have to say something...Just say something like/// Ab or Dl :)

It is not really exciting, mostly because unless more evidence is acquired, I won't act upon it. Most likely.

Does she date girls? J/K lol
But seriously just ask her. Like "Can I ask you something kind of personal?"
Like that.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Does she date girls? J/K lol
But seriously just ask her. Like "Can I ask you something kind of personal?"
Like that.

Maybe I should get her drunk first J/K. Honestly it'd be easier if I didn't know her. If she wasn't someone who was part of raising me. Maybe she put the idea in my head..

Dealing with family can be awkward but if you are truly close she may be rather open about it if you just try talking with her.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Dealing with family can be awkward but if you are truly close she may be rather open about it if you just try talking with her.

I am wondering if she somehow subconsciously put it in my head. Thinking back, she babysat me my whole life (my parents would work a lot). She did treat my like a younger kid even into my early teens. Just a though. We are very close, I will have to ask her.

I hope everything goes well.

The best thing you can do is just be open an honest when talking to her. Let her dictate how much she will or won't talk about it. Just don't force her to answer a bunch of questions all at once or she may shut down and not answer any.

I agree with the " AB or DL" nothing more and if she knows what it means, then hey. It's an easy, discreet, way of asking without compromise.

Have you talked to your cuz about the situation and if so what all did she say?

I am very curious as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back