Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Cinderella GoodNites...?

Question New Cinderella GoodNites...?

So I got bored, and was browsing eBay for GoodNites just to see what popped up, when lo and behold, someone was selling what appears to be new GoodNites, with Cinderella on them! A cursory Google search found me quite a few pics of the packaging, and now I'm wondering when these will actually come out! Now I wish I still fit into S/M size...Cinderella GoodNites.jpg

edit: Found the back of the packaging. Wish I could have this in a higher-res, but limitations. Cinderella back.jpg
    Last edited by CommanderCrayfish; 18-Nov-2015 at 03:07.

I think they're out, but if you look closely, you'll see that the size is S - M. They're not the extra large which most of us would need.

If only they made the character Goodnites in L/XL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dashsanta View Post
    If only they made the character Goodnites in L/XL!!
    Hear, hear! I wonder what happened to the Disney Fairies ones though. Didn't they make an announcement not too long ago saying something along the lines of how all S/M girls pants are now the Disney Fairies design? Maybe we'll see something regarding the L/XL size soon, they rarely change out one design and not do something for the other size.

Actually they have several times in the past changed the designs for the S-M without changing the L-XL. In this case I don't anticipate any changes for the L-XL.

Quote Originally Posted by okmis View Post
    Actually they have several times in the past changed the designs for the S-M without changing the L-XL. In this case I don't anticipate any changes for the L-XL.
    Wasn't that when they started doing the Disney Fairies design, though? I also recall the normal design for S/M running alongside them for that period too...

As usual, it's marketed toward the toddler/little kid group. But it's becoming more and more cool to hold on to childhood well into the teen years, so I hold out hope that the goodnites for "older kids" will slowly move in that direction. If you look at the way the designs have changed over the last ten years (at least for the girl ones) you can see how it's slowly moving to a more "cute" look as opposed to a "brief"

Quick update: yep, Cinderella GoodNites are real. Saw a box of them for sale at my local Walmart while grocery shopping, though I wasn't able to snap a pic or anything (sorry).

The ones I currently have are a cute generic rainbow hearts and butterfly print, something from a Lisa Frank design. I suppose they are designs for older girls. Cinderella might only be for the smaller sizes.

I really wish they had the Disney designs for L/XL :/ Haven't seen them as of yet.