I need really good plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
RainbowDash728 said:
Lucky 

It has been several years since I last ordered anything from them.

caitianx said:
It has been several years since I last ordered anything from them.

That bad ?

My favourite plastic pants are the Gary Comfort series - They have fully enclosed leg elastics.
Due to my Scottish heritage (possibly), I have thighs the size of telegraph poles. With the pants that have the folded over elastic, I find that the legs will very easily tear, and then fall apart
The comfort ones, don't seem to have the same problem.

I get them from here:
http://www.littles-downunder.com.au/product/comfort-style-pastel-blue-high-waisted-pant/
You might want to find someone a little closer to home :)

okram said:
My favourite plastic pants are the Gary Comfort series - They have fully enclosed leg elastics.
Due to my Scottish heritage (possibly), I have thighs the size of telegraph poles. With the pants that have the folded over elastic, I find that the legs will very easily tear, and then fall apart
The comfort ones, don't seem to have the same problem.

I get them from here:
http://www.littles-downunder.com.au/product/comfort-style-pastel-blue-high-waisted-pant/
You might want to find someone a little closer to home :)

Sweet 🍬

RainbowDash,
Let us know which ones you purchase and if you like them. I've been wearing plastic pants over cloth diapers for almost 25 years mostly for my bedwetting so I have a ton of experience with them.

Spaz said:
RainbowDash,
Let us know which ones you purchase and if you like them. I've been wearing plastic pants over cloth diapers for almost 25 years mostly for my bedwetting so I have a ton of experience with them.

O wow 😲 I'm sorry 😞 that you are stuck with that. Now I see why you are so detailed and well informed.

I was very happy with the Babykins 21300V with its wide elastic, but decided that I would prefer that the elastic be encapsulated . I will be special ordering two medium 50300Vs with 12" side seams (instead of the standard 9") for $19 each plus shipping. The extra side seam length provides better sleeping coverage at the legs (since you do not have to pull toe cover as high) and the waist.

http://www.babykins.com/store/adult-...-diaper-cover/

Kenn said:
I was very happy with the Babykins 21300V with its wide elastic, but decided that I would prefer that the elastic be encapsulated . I will be special ordering two medium 50300Vs with 12" side seams (instead of the standard 9") for $19 each plus shipping. The extra side seam length provides better sleeping coverage at the legs (since you do not have to pull toe cover as high) and the waist.

http://www.babykins.com/store/adult-...-diaper-cover/

I thinking about this one as well. 👍

Moi. Im have tryed all plastig pants ..but The pul pants are better..😈

dbaby said:
Moi. Im have tryed all plastig pants ..but The pul pants are better..😈

I don't know I'm ifie on pul

Sorry im dont understan The Word ifie

dbaby said:
Sorry im dont understan The Word ifie

"If'ie" not quite sure

Thank you.☺

All I can say is that I love PUL. It always feels good and it holds up to use very well. I have 6 or 7 of the Gary Active ones for use over disposables. I've used different plastic ones before but I've been hooked on these PUL ones for a while now. I will say that vinyl bloomers can be nice for daily wear, if you can keep from getting too sweaty or if you don't care about that kind of thing. If you have a diaper leak and you are using bloomers, the leak will not be somewhere that 99.9% of the population will understand as a urine or diaper leak. I'd really like to try PUL bloomers.

Vinylfeet said:
All I can say is that I love PUL. It always feels good and it holds up to use very well. I have 6 or 7 of the Gary Active ones for use over disposables. I've used different plastic ones before but I've been hooked on these PUL ones for a while now. I will say that vinyl bloomers can be nice for daily wear, if you can keep from getting too sweaty or if you don't care about that kind of thing. If you have a diaper leak and you are using bloomers, the leak will not be somewhere that 99.9% of the population will understand as a urine or diaper leak. I'd really like to try PUL bloomers.

Good point 😳

As I said before I'd like pul pants. But like now I'm sitting here in diapers and plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back