Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hey πŸ™‹ everyone I am struggling to find good jeans πŸ‘– to wear with my Diapers. Without Diapers on, I'm a 32" waist. I don't want a Diaper weggie ether or too much of a saggy Diaper butt can anyone help me find the right πŸ‘‰ jeans πŸ‘– like what brands work best (Btw I'm a Dude)

Last edited:
I definitely have a pair of jeans that I bought at least one size big around the waist to fit the diaper bulge without showing too much. I would try going up a size and seeing how they look. If worried about a saggy diaper, I always wear compression underwear over mine to keep everything from sagging too much once filled.

disneygeek said:
I definitely have a pair of jeans that I bought at least one size big around the waist to fit the diaper bulge without showing too much. I would try going up a size and seeing how they look. If worried about a saggy diaper, I always wear compression underwear over mine to keep everything from sagging too much once filled.

This is the same for me. I keep jeans around that are a size or so too big -- specifically for diaper wearing. Most of my normal jeans fit me well (not tight but well) and so diapers are a bit more obvious under them.

disneygeek said:

What's compression underwear?

cm90210 said:
This is the same for me. I keep jeans around that are a size or so too big -- specifically for diaper wearing. Most of my normal jeans fit me well (not tight but well) and so diapers are a bit more obvious under them.

I was thinking about something like that πŸ˜‰

Last edited by a moderator:
I just get a jean size or two bigger and use a belt.

Tyger said:
I just get a jean size or two bigger and use a belt.

I'll have to try that πŸ˜‰

Stretchy underwear from the likes of Under Armour, that gently compresses and molds to your curves. This coupled with a onesie is the best combination to wear over a diaper. There's so many benefits. It keeps diapers from being exposed at the waist line of the pants, it helps diapers keep their integrity by keeping them from sagging, getting caught in a leg hole, helping to increase usability and maintain comfort. It also helps to keep the padding from falling apart and forming awkward padding shifts. It let's you be more active without feeling like you're risking your diaper's integrity.

It can also prevent tape failure, by allowing you to tape the diaper on a little looser and reduce the stress load on the tapes.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Stretchy underwear from the likes of Under Armour, that gently compresses and molds to your curves. This coupled with a onesie is the best combination to wear over a diaper. There's so many benefits. It keeps diapers from being exposed at the waist line of the pants, it helps diapers keep their integrity by keeping them from sagging, getting caught in a leg hole, helping to increase usability and maintain comfort. It also helps to keep the padding from falling apart and forming awkward padding shifts. It let's you be more active without feeling like you're risking your diaper's integrity.

It can also prevent tape failure, by allowing you to tape the diaper on a little looser and reduce the stress load on the tapes.

πŸ‘€ Oo damn I must get it now!

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:

RainbowDash728 said:
What's compression underwear?
Yes, exactly like that. Basically underwear that binds a little more, and usually made with spandex or polyester rather than cotton. Something like this.

Size 34", loose fit.

Levi's 550 in dark colors, though you might have to order from Amazon to find them. Go up a size, of course. And UnderArmour all the way!

Vinylfeet said:
Levi's 550 in dark colors, though you might have to order from Amazon to find them. Go up a size, of course. And UnderArmour all the way!

Done and done πŸ˜πŸ‘

disneygeek said:
Yes, exactly like that. Basically underwear that binds a little more, and usually made with spandex or polyester rather than cotton. Something like this.

Cool design I might get that one

I have 2 pairs of jeans that i keep specifically for wearing with diapers. They are the same size i normally wear except the crotch is a bit lower on them and a bit of a baggier fit. I think any brand could have this, and it would be pretty hard to notice unless someone was really looking for it anyways.

Wiles said:
I have 2 pairs of jeans that i keep specifically for wearing with diapers. They are the same size i normally wear except the crotch is a bit lower on them and a bit of a baggier fit. I think any brand could have this, and it would be pretty hard to notice unless someone was really looking for it anyways.

Yeah heh 😏 I guess they would have to be 😳

I like the Levi 511 jeans, they're a looser fit and they're a little stretchy. Also, I heard the George Strait wrangler jeans fit the same.

Chanch0 said:
I like the Levi 511 jeans, they're a looser fit and they're a little stretchy. Also, I heard the George Strait wrangler jeans fit the same.

I'll go try a pair.

I look for relaxed fit jeans myself, and one size bigger with a belt

I tend to wear a size 33 or 32 without diapers, but when diapered I wear a size 36 and usually a onesie and regular underwear over the onesie. It works well for me, I tend to wear either xp medical a+ level 4s or northshore supremes. I find some brands do better over others and loose fits do best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back