Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well i just feel lost relationship wise i feel like what woman will accept me for my sissy side i just had to rant sorry.

Plenty of women like feminine guys.

zackiepooh1992 said:
Well i just feel lost relationship wise i feel like what woman will accept me for my sissy side i just had to rant sorry.

I know what you mean... seems like the chances are severely against us...

Well it's hard to walk in to a bar and find someone who would be the other half. You have to start online. Places like Fetlife helps to find others with the same interests. Things may have to start long distance, because we're spread quite thinly.

When I was dating my wife, I was very upfront with her, telling her that I lived an exclusively gay life all during college. She married me anyway and we gave birth to two children. Women are as diverse as us guys and all things are possible.

HuggleTrouble said:
Plenty of women like feminine guys.

I think you will find this is quite true.

While not all women are looking for this type of person, it really isn't all that uncommon.

Look at the 15 stone baby's they love one another.
They are out there but you need to go to some munch's meet people .

As a trans lesbian little girl it's been extremely hard to find anyone to be in some kind of relationship with. I haven't had a loving relationship in eight years and it's so painful. I haven't been able to find anyone to act as a mommy figure or a caregiver to me in any way and it makes me feel so isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back