Thread: Feeling lost

Default Feeling lost

Well i just feel lost relationship wise i feel like what woman will accept me for my sissy side i just had to rant sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Well i just feel lost relationship wise i feel like what woman will accept me for my sissy side i just had to rant sorry.
    I know what you mean... seems like the chances are severely against us...

Well it's hard to walk in to a bar and find someone who would be the other half. You have to start online. Places like Fetlife helps to find others with the same interests. Things may have to start long distance, because we're spread quite thinly.

When I was dating my wife, I was very upfront with her, telling her that I lived an exclusively gay life all during college. She married me anyway and we gave birth to two children. Women are as diverse as us guys and all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HuggleTrouble View Post
    Plenty of women like feminine guys.
    I think you will find this is quite true.

While not all women are looking for this type of person, it really isn't all that uncommon.

Look at the 15 stone baby's they love one another.
    They are out there but you need to go to some munch's meet people .

ohdollydear

As a trans lesbian little girl it's been extremely hard to find anyone to be in some kind of relationship with. I haven't had a loving relationship in eight years and it's so painful. I haven't been able to find anyone to act as a mommy figure or a caregiver to me in any way and it makes me feel so isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    A very delayed reply by me, indeed!

Dear zackiepooh1992,

What woman (person) will accept you for your "sissy" side... is the same person who will love and accept you, for all of the other sides that you're comprised of too...

I think that this may well be a case of "throwing the baby out with the bathwater"... ironic here, isn't it?

Your sissy side, is but a facet of the whole gem... yet, you must sparkle from all facets as brilliantly as you can!

Better still, that you may be affixed firmly in your setting and, that you form yourself as a ring... find the continuity in the whole of your being...

Don't fall out so easily... when you master this for yourself, others will know... That woman, that you seek... will come to you and, you will both know...

That will be the time, not a moment too soon nor, a moment too late... just the right time...

My best wishes for your fulfillment,

-Marka