Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and Toilets.

Default Diapers and Toilets.

Lately I've been preferring diapers over toilets, am I the only one who prefers diapers over toilets, toilets just feel weird for me, hmm..

Anyone else feel like toilets are just weird after using diapers after awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by mantlepython View Post
    Lately I've been preferring diapers over toilets, am I the only one who prefers diapers over toilets, toilets just feel weird for me, hmm..

Anyone else feel like toilets are just weird after using diapers after awhile?
    Is this not what this forum is about ?
    yes I do for 1 and 2

I've been having pretty much the opposite reaction since finishing off a six month 24/7 stretch. I did realize yesterday I was in a situation where a diaper would have been easier but for the most part, I'm so glad to be back to using the toilet. It's less hassle for me the vast majority of the time and a long run in diapers just makes me appreciate the technology all that much more.

Maybe if I had a smaller bladder I'd find diapers more practical but I just wind up liking them despite their flaws rather than because of their virtues.

I really don't like public toilets and urinals. Diapers are so much more hygienic. Though I have to say that it's got easier to go in public urinals now I can also go in diapers in public. I have a bit of shy bladder syndrome

Diapers can be more hygienic if you stay on top of it. Keeping in mind that I don't sit to pee, it could go either way for me.

I certainly prefer diapers for peeing. The main reason I wear them is because it feels good to have one on and, at least for me, that includes the feeling of wetting one and being in a wet, squishy diaper.

I don't really hate using the toilet or anything. I have noticed that I'll pee more often when diapered (usually as soon as the feeling of needing to pee is noticeable) whereas when I'm in underwear I generally hold it longer and only tend to stop what I'm doing to pee when I really need to go or if I'm about to leave to go somewhere.

I hate the toilet.
    I prefer doing it in my diapers.

i wont say that toilets are weird, but again, for how long have u being wearing diapers ? Maybe time matters here, if it is for a short time or a long time, i think it counts

naww, not weird for me, considering I do #2 95% of the time, and #1 about 20%
    though the diapers certainly help, I still haven't given up the toilet completely.
    during the day, I have no warning about having to take a leak until it happens, then it it's a painful minute or so
    Thank you still unaffordable health care, and a kidney stone too big to pass for the last 5 years,$800/mo premium, $6,000 deductible that doesn't quite cover my uninsured health expenses at ~$400/mo, and the 1% penalty, insulin, testing supplies, diapers, etc

I wear a diaper during the day, every day, but only occasionally use at night

It depends. (No pun intended.) I like the freedom of wetting any time, but I am afraid of being noticed in a diaper. But for peeing, I prefer a diaper. I don't like the feel of a messy diaper and I am not convinced I am clean unless I take a shower after pooping in a diaper. Either way it's not a big convenience to go to using diapers.